JOGGR Config Utility

Search This thread

pphi

Oct 29, 2006
I get the same error too. I had to install the .net cab by beaming it instead of using activesync since I'm on a mac.

pphi

Oct 29, 2006
That worked! Although I couldn't alter the second registry entry as the tutorial states, nor could I find naked women to hang around while I did it :D

but the JOGGR utility works now.

Strangely enough, when I enable the JOGGR icon option, it only shows up if I soft reboot but then goes away shortly afterwards. Must be T-mobile ROM thing that's interfering with that.

Also, is there a switch between JOGGR functions and system volume?

Last edited:

.PoNeH

Oct 30, 2006
Orlando
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have been unable to install (drag the registrySTG.exe) onto the device. It doesn't allow me to drag it or copy and paste it. Is there something I have to enable on the device?

mrf1022

Oct 26, 2006
Florida
You probably have to Application Unlock the Dash before you can run this software.
Yep. I completely forgot about that. I signed the app with the MS developer certificate, which T-Mobile doesn't have as a trusted source.

Also, is there a switch between JOGGR functions and system volume?
You can use the Dash Config app to change the JOGGR's function by changing the option under "JOGGR Mode".

Would you guys want to be able to map the camera key to toggle the JOGGR from scroll mode to volume mode?

etperez22

Aug 6, 2006
is there a way that the only thing that the joggr can do isdo a call rejection when an incoming call in comming?

RazrV3

Mar 5, 2006
Yep. I completely forgot about that. I signed the app with the MS developer certificate, which T-Mobile doesn't have as a trusted source.

You can use the Dash Config app to change the JOGGR's function by changing the option under "JOGGR Mode".

Would you guys want to be able to map the camera key to toggle the JOGGR from scroll mode to volume mode?

It would be nice to design the interface to allow the enduser to map any key to the jogger. Also provide a config file the user can define the keys and reg settings. This way you won't have to build 10,000 different versions or manage different configurations soley by code.

Just a suggestion.

pphi

Oct 29, 2006

Yes! On the fly is what I was looking for. even possible to map the toggle to one of the virtual top or bottom buttons on the JOGGR would be nice too.

Last edited:

mrf1022

Oct 26, 2006
Florida
Also provide a config file the user can define the keys and reg settings. This way you won't have to build 10,000 different versions or manage different configurations soley by code.

Just a suggestion.
The thing is that there is more logic to this app than simply being a registry editor. What other kinds of things would you want to edit?

Can we share this utility?
Sure. You can redistribute it as much as you want.

swivel

Apr 3, 2006
Is there any possible way to completely disable the in-call volume function, while retaining the scrolling functions? I am CONSTANTLY bumping the volume up and down during calls with my ear/face, etc. This is the only thing I absolutely hate about the Dash. If you could come up with a solution, even if it involved triggering something with a remapped key, I would be very grateful.

dkurk

Feb 22, 2006
Love the utility. I'm having some unexpected behavior from the Jogger in that every now and then I'll bruch my finger by the lower button and it will open up messaging. Anyone else experience this?

Also, basic functions? I understand the scroll up, scroll down and double click. Is there a way to go back and forward in the application you're using Jogger?