New options in settings sync (google account)

Search This thread

trawel

Aug 22, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Hi!

I've noticed new options when I enter settings and select my google account (sync details).

jysugu5a.jpg

atysy4ug.jpg

Do you know what are these? Weird is that there are "*" in some titles. Do you know what are these with star? Do you know what exactly does it sync? Do you know why there are 2 exact same positions? Don't know why one of these options is in english while rest is in Polish. Is everything OK or maybe I should wipe data (I dirty flashed when coming from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3)

Thanks in advance

hacksome

Jan 27, 2005
Bangalore
These are supposedly hidden sync points. Have you installed Greenify?. Greenify Experimental version enables/displays these 'hidden' ones - so you can chose to enable/disable sync on them.

Reactions: trawel

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
Mine now has 3 options for photos...

Google photos
Auto backup Google photos
Google+ photos

..nice one Google for making your software so easy to understand.. nobs

trawel

Aug 22, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Can anyone say what exactly does that sync mean:
- Location and location something
- Google Play services
- Push subscription

blackdragoon

Nov 29, 2010
I was curious about these too. And also why there are 2 "Game Data" options

Also, I unticked a bunch of them (i.e. Push Subscriptions, Google Photos, etc.)
But notice that they get reticked (upon reboot, I think)

srinikethan1392

Oct 13, 2013
Bangalore
Hi im facing an issue with google sync, im not able to get the game data sync option in google sync. i have updated google play services,play store..and also play games. kindly help me if know any solution.
I am currently running on cm11 rc3...it was working before..now its not..

beekay201

Nov 8, 2010
Hi im facing an issue with google sync, im not able to get the game data sync option in google sync. i have updated google play services,play store..and also play games. kindly help me if know any solution.
I am currently running on cm11 rc3...it was working before..now its not..

Please update to latest ROM/Gapps version and if your issue still persists, open a new thread. This thread was posted back in 2014.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are supposedly hidden sync points. Have you installed Greenify?. Greenify Experimental version enables/displays these 'hidden' ones - so you can chose to enable/disable sync on them.