[Q] Strange problem with the battery indicator !!!

Search This thread

Mario_Bog

Dec 22, 2013
Skopje
Hi guys, i bought a second hand Samsung Galaxy S Advance... The first phone user was female without any knowledge of update of softwares and stuffs like that... When i bought the phone it was running on Ginger Bread and i update it on official Jelly Bean firmware with kies... After update i noticed that my phone its charging faster than regular, from 20-100 % in one and half hours, it's not that bad isnt it... :) Phone battery was normal, no fast discharge, and its still normal but there is one problem... For example i use the phone and its acting normaly, i browsing, making calls, etc. when the phone comes under 50 % the battery drops percentage, for example from 46 % drops to 37 %, and after that the battery stays normal till next... I noticed after big drop of 8+ % there is 1 or more smaller 2-3% drops... I really tried everything, calibration, disharge the battery to 0% and recharge to 100%, deactivate apps but nothing worked for me... Did anyone have any idea what may be the reason for this, please let me know... Thank you

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi guys, i bought a second hand Samsung Galaxy S Advance... The first phone user was female without any knowledge of update of softwares and stuffs like that... When i bought the phone it was running on Ginger Bread and i update it on official Jelly Bean firmware with kies... After update i noticed that my phone its charging faster than regular, from 20-100 % in one and half hours, it's not that bad isnt it... :) Phone battery was normal, no fast discharge, and its still normal but there is one problem... For example i use the phone and its acting normaly, i browsing, making calls, etc. when the phone comes under 50 % the battery drops percentage, for example from 46 % drops to 37 %, and after that the battery stays normal till next... I noticed after big drop of 8+ % there is 1 or more smaller 2-3% drops... I really tried everything, calibration, disharge the battery to 0% and recharge to 100%, deactivate apps but nothing worked for me... Did anyone have any idea what may be the reason for this, please let me know... Thank you

How many times did you charged/discharged from 0 to 100%? Indicator has some problems probably. Try to keep it more on charger, like hour-two.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mario_Bog

Mario_Bog

Dec 22, 2013
Skopje
Happy new year to you too neighbour. :)

I discharged the phone to 0 and i was charging it to 100 percent through the night, with the phone turned off... I checked the phone after 2 hours and it was at 93 percentage and i let it charge... I fold a sleep and when i woke up this morning i saw that my phone is on 70 percent charge i didnt disconected it i let it charge and after 5 min. i checked the phone again it was on 69 percent charge... That means that the phone is discharging now i disconected it, and the percentage fold from 69 to 65 in a min. and now the battery is acting normally... I made some calls, browse a little bit and played a game on tha phone and there is no fast discharge, the battery is acting properly... Im confused...

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I discharged the phone to 0 and i was charging it to 100 percent through the night, with the phone turned off... I checked the phone after 2 hours and it was at 93 percentage and i let it charge... I fold a sleep and when i woke up this morning i saw that my phone is on 70 percent charge i didnt disconected it i let it charge and after 5 min. i checked the phone again it was on 69 percent charge... That means that the phone is discharging now i disconected it, and the percentage fold from 69 to 65 in a min. and now the battery is acting normally... I made some calls, browse a little bit and played a game on tha phone and there is no fast discharge, the battery is acting properly... Im confused...

You are sure that charger is ok? Try to charge it on USB cable on PC.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How many times did you charged/discharged from 0 to 100%? Indicator has some problems probably. Try to keep it more on charger, like hour-two.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
    I did it only once, ok ill keep it more on charger and ill let you know the results... :)

At least 3-4 times do that.