Mahdi rom sound issues

Search This thread

apsitos

Mar 17, 2014
Anyone experiencing sound issues on Mahdi rom ? I installed the firmware as descriped in official mahdi thread.First sound is low but it has sound...after a reboot with some changes I have no sound at all.Dont ask about doing everything right because I did everything sais in the thread..In my opinion is the best firmware for G2 but im dissapointed with the sound issues..

Last edited:
B

bachera

make sur eyou have kitkat modem
perform these steps:
dowload latest version, latest patch. latest gapps
go to recovery twrp, Wipe system,data, cache,dalvik
flash in one go in this order, rom patch gapps
reboot
victory
Do not recover any apps, head into apollo and try. Its loud... If its not there is something wrong with your phone

apsitos

Mar 17, 2014
make sur eyou have kitkat modem
perform these steps:
dowload latest version, latest patch. latest gapps
go to recovery twrp, Wipe system,data, cache,dalvik
flash in one go in this order, rom patch gapps
reboot
victory
Do not recover any apps, head into apollo and try. Its loud... If its not there is something wrong with your phone

I did all correctly im not new in android bro just new here.I have kitkat modem if I didnt I wouldnt have signal too :p The thing is that I have no sound at all...At the first boot with mahdi I have sound but then no sound..My phone works correctly I test a lot o firmwares stock base or AOSP beverything seems fine.Mahdi is the best rom for g2 (personal opinion) but this sound issue I cant understand..

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
Anyone experiencing sound issues on Mahdi rom ? I installed the firmware as descriped in official mahdi thread.First sound is low but it has sound...after a reboot with some changes I have no sound at all.Dont ask about doing everything right because I did everything sais in the thread..In my opinion is the best firmware for G2 but im dissapointed with the sound issues..

Hmmm, my sound has been perfect and I'm using Mahdi as well. Not sure what to tell ya other than perform a full wipe and reflash.

Some have suggested to flash the stock LG ROM, wipe, then re-flash Mahdi. I don't see how that would help but some have claimed it helped fix their problems.

apsitos

Mar 17, 2014
mahdi

I solved the problem by editing the mixer_path.xml something like that.now im on nameless rom so i cant really remember the exact solution but its similar . on all aosp rom you can edit mixer path usually its the RX7 digital option you have to edit for example in nameless now on my g2 it was 65 and i edit to 68