[Q] grand 2 flash light notification

Search This thread

yuvraj27s

Apr 19, 2014
Hi frens

I juss bought galaxy grand 2 duos...i was scrolling through settings and saw an option of flash light notification....i ticked the box adjacent to it....but still i cant see any flashlight for notifications....kindly help me out with this...how can i enable this feature in my fone.

Thanks and regards

vrushabh sutar

Mar 5, 2014
Ahmedabad
Hi frens

I juss bought galaxy grand 2 duos...i was scrolling through settings and saw an option of flash light notification....i ticked the box adjacent to it....but still i cant see any flashlight for notifications....kindly help me out with this...how can i enable this feature in my fone.

Thanks and regards
are you talking about the accessibility feature?
if yes then,
you must read the prompt carefully that occoured when you clicked the option.

in the first line it said "enable motion to use this option"

so you firstly you need to enable motion toggle from settings>control tab>motions

Reactions: yuvraj27s

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai
Hi frens

Thanks and regards

There are no notification lights in the Grand 2 duos. Maybe its a common software for some other phone with notification lights or just a mass copy paste job where the notification light will work, if applicable.

schubeir

Reactions: sajaadh

yuvraj27s

Apr 19, 2014
grand 2 flash notification

if yes then,

so you firstly you need to enable motion toggle from settings>control tab>motions

Dear fren
I saw that dialogue box and motions are already enabled on my fone...no idea what next to be done.

Hope you can provide any solution.

vrushabh sutar

Mar 5, 2014
Ahmedabad
yes there isnt any LED notification indicator on grand 2 but the feature we are talking about is the flash (camera flash) accessibility feature and strangely,
it isnt working on my device too.. :(

Reactions: yuvraj27s

srikanth1992

Mar 29, 2013
i checked it!

It is when u turn on flash light notification , camera led light blinks when u get call,sms etc..

techmate98

May 19, 2014
new delhi
soln

Hi frens

Thanks and regards

simply use a 3rd party app from play store like flash notifications

hit thanks if i helped you:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi frens

Thanks and regards
    if yes then,

Hi frens

Thanks and regards

There are no notification lights in the Grand 2 duos. Maybe its a common software for some other phone with notification lights or just a mass copy paste job where the notification light will work, if applicable.

schubeir
    yes there isnt any LED notification indicator on grand 2 but the feature we are talking about is the flash (camera flash) accessibility feature and strangely,
    it isnt working on my device too.. :(
    Reply still awaited....can anyone come up with a solution to it...?