[q] please help!!!!

Search This thread

katie1

May 7, 2014
So I bought a new phone last week and tonight it has come up with this message!!! I have no clue about phones or computers can someone please please help me.

*** LOCKED ***
***Security Warning***
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
MICROP-NONE
RADIO-5.1204.167.31
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery level is too low to flash

FASTBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

humzaahmed155

Dec 30, 2011
London
So I bought a new phone last week and tonight it has come up with this message!!! I have no clue about phones or computers can someone please please help me.

*** LOCKED ***
***Security Warning***
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
MICROP-NONE
RADIO-5.1204.167.31
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery level is too low to flash

FASTBOOT

to previous item
to next item
to select item

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

Does the phone not go past this screen?
Did you update the phone before this happened? It looks like someone's tampered with the phone and tried to relock it while running a custom operating system, in return the phone will throw a Security Warning.
Head over to www.htcdev.com and sign up, unlock bootloader.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Does the phone not go past this screen?
Did you update the phone before this happened? It looks like someone's tampered with the phone and tried to relock it while running a custom operating system, in return the phone will throw a Security Warning.
Head over to www.htcdev.com and sign up, unlock bootloader.

Can't be, the bootloader is still originally locked, the flag on the bootloader should say relocked already if they did that. I think it's a issue with the battery as it seems very low looking at that message a bit down below.

Never advise people to unlock a "locked" bootloader because it could break potentially good warranty !

Last edited:

humzaahmed155

Dec 30, 2011
London
Can't be, the bootloader is still originally locked, the flag on the bootloader should say relocked already if they did that. I think it's a issue with the battery as it seems very low looking at that message a bit down below.

Never advise people to unlock a "locked" bootloader because it could break potentially good warranty !

All very true, knowing how hboot firmware works; Security Warning seems to show up when the /system partitions been altered. But this seems new.
Here Katie, try to install this on your phone: http://androidruu.com/getdownload.p...Radio_5.1204.162.29_release_302015_signed.exe you will not require a bootloader unlock. You're going to have to run this using a computer, if you get "phone not detected" issues, install this: http://www.mediafire.com/?eqrqb44r3ot18g1
Good luck.

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
You can't mess with a system on a s-on hox without a unlocked bootloader or s-off, so it should say relocked in any way. Even if it was s-off, making an s-off hox back to locked and s-on will proper brick the device !

That ruu will not work. The device is s-on and has a hboot of 1.72 and you can t downgrade a hox that is s-on. That ruu contains a Hboot of 1.39.

@katie1

Save yourself the hassle and don't try the ruu, i already know the outcome. You have 3 choices

1: turn the phone off via the fastboot/bootloader menu, if it doesn't turn off or charge you can try the battery charge script via fastboot. Download the following file and place it in the fastboot folder on the pc and execute it with the phone in fastboot usb mode (bootloader)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aaah8gqz8j024xz/Batt script.bat

It will continuously reboot the bootloader and charge the battery. It's worth to try......

2: claim your warranty at the seller (at least contact the seller about this issue because it can't be your fault at all)

3: unlock the bootloader via the HTC dev site (which may break your warranty) and flash a custom rom. But you need to get the device charged first, see #1

I would go for option #2 first ;)

Last edited:

janusm

Apr 9, 2009
tilburg
problem with one x

i have the same problem, but the reason is different becuase t tried to install a new rom. and that has gone very wrong
i come in the same screen.
with
*** relocked ***
*** security warning****
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot - 1.72.0000
clpd none
microp none
radio - 5.1204.167.31.

how can i install a working rom on my phone.
true sd card is impossible
the only way is a ruu, i think, but where is that to find?

who can help me?

jan

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
i have the same problem, but the reason is different becuase t tried to install a new rom. and that has gone very wrong
i come in the same screen.
with
*** relocked ***
*** security warning****
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot - 1.72.0000
clpd none
microp none
radio - 5.1204.167.31.

how can i install a working rom on my phone.
true sd card is impossible
the only way is a ruu, i think, but where is that to find?

who can help me?

jan

You already had an unlocked bootloader so unlock it and flash a custom recovery, from there you follow procedures to install a new rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can't mess with a system on a s-on hox without a unlocked bootloader or s-off, so it should say relocked in any way. Even if it was s-off, making an s-off hox back to locked and s-on will proper brick the device !

That ruu will not work. The device is s-on and has a hboot of 1.72 and you can t downgrade a hox that is s-on. That ruu contains a Hboot of 1.39.

@katie1

Save yourself the hassle and don't try the ruu, i already know the outcome. You have 3 choices

1: turn the phone off via the fastboot/bootloader menu, if it doesn't turn off or charge you can try the battery charge script via fastboot. Download the following file and place it in the fastboot folder on the pc and execute it with the phone in fastboot usb mode (bootloader)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aaah8gqz8j024xz/Batt script.bat

It will continuously reboot the bootloader and charge the battery. It's worth to try......

2: claim your warranty at the seller (at least contact the seller about this issue because it can't be your fault at all)

3: unlock the bootloader via the HTC dev site (which may break your warranty) and flash a custom rom. But you need to get the device charged first, see #1

I would go for option #2 first ;)