[Q] Neetesh Dadwariya

Search This thread

Neetesh Dadwariya

Jun 10, 2014
Hello,

I am in a real pain because my phone doesn't boot up.

Actually, I rooted my Samsung Ace Duos GT-S6802, saved my nandroid backup in phone's internal sdcard, installed CWMRecovery, flashed new ROM and kernel and I had a new phone.
But all got messed up when I was trying to restore my nandroid backup saved in my internal memory.
I, by mistake, wiped data, formatted the system and sdcard (my phone's internal memory). Thereafter the phone doesn't boot up. It only remain stuck in Samsung default start screen. When I went into recovery mode, the CWMRecovery was gone. Also, on selecting "apply update from zip" it do not show my internal sdcard.
And more worse, now the external sdcard in also not showing up(which is working on another mobile). My PC is also not detecting the mobile in USB connection.

How can I get my phone working again?

Please help me out and suggest me what to do?
Any help would be appreciated...

andreiav

Jun 4, 2014
Brasov
Hello,

Actually, I rooted my Samsung Ace Duos GT-S6802, saved my nandroid backup in phone's internal sdcard, installed CWMRecovery, flashed new ROM and kernel and I had a new phone.
But all got messed up when I was trying to restore my nandroid backup saved in my internal memory.
I, by mistake, wiped data, formatted the system and sdcard (my phone's internal memory). Thereafter the phone doesn't boot up. It only remain stuck in Samsung default start screen. When I went into recovery mode, the CWMRecovery was gone. Also, on selecting "apply update from zip" it do not show my internal sdcard.
And more worse, now the external sdcard in also not showing up(which is working on another mobile). My PC is also not detecting the mobile in USB connection.

Download latest stock firmware for your country and carrier from http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/
Next boot phone into download mode by holding the vol down + home button + power button together.

Follow one of many tutorials on the Web on how to flash stock firmware using Odin.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Neetesh Dadwariya

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Download latest stock firmware for your country and carrier from http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/
    Next boot phone into download mode by holding the vol down + home button + power button together.

Follow one of many tutorials on the Web on how to flash stock firmware using Odin.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app