Cool Story Alert

Search This thread

bcarter2000

Nov 12, 2008
Jackson, MS
[COOLSTORY]

My screen died yesterday morning, so I drop it off at the only sprint store we have. Come back later expecting all data lost and upgraded hboot, but they were out of screens to replace, so they gave me a new one. Not refurbished, but new with 1.4 hboot.

Must be my lucky day!

[/COOLSTORY]

Last edited:

patrao_n

Dec 17, 2010
san diego
4257464d-efe3-62d9.jpg
4257464d-eff5-2f38.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

markmx6

Aug 25, 2010
I felt fortunate that when I lost my phone (Which was Hboot 1.50) The insurance replaced with my "new" phone which is Hboot 1.40. I am sure it was a refurbish, but that doesn't really bother me

Last edited:

fade2black101

Jun 18, 2006
North London
Is this "cool story bro" **** an American thing? Have never heard anyone mention it in real life or online apart from some geeks on this site.

What is it, and why is it meant to be funny? Also, is it true that 99.9% of people that say it are in fact losers, geeks and most probably virgins too?

bloodrain954

Jun 24, 2010
Is this "cool story bro" **** an American thing? Have never heard anyone mention it in real life or online apart from some geeks on this site.

What is it, and why is it meant to be funny? Also, is it true that 99.9% of people that say it are in fact losers, geeks and most probably virgins too?

LOL @ the virgin insult. 15 year old alert!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

gilbydakid

Jan 25, 2011
Mpls,MN

Cool story bro.

S3nt from my 3D wond3rland

ckoadiyn

Jan 23, 2010

I dont know where its from probably some pothead movie and I have no clue why its ment to be funny its more annoying then anything.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [COOLSTORY]

My screen died yesterday morning, so I drop it off at the only sprint store we have. Come back later expecting all data lost and upgraded hboot, but they were out of screens to replace, so they gave me a new one. Not refurbished, but new with 1.4 hboot.

Must be my lucky day!

[/COOLSTORY]
    You ended the cool story bro before it started

when are you gonna give us that cool story? You know, the one when you leave sprint and we don't have to read your posts any more?

I didn't have to wait for him to do that. God bless the ignore option.

Sent via carrier pigeon

You ended the cool story bro before it started

when are you gonna give us that cool story? You know, the one when you leave sprint and we don't have to read your posts any more?