[Theme][14 March] Jelly Bean Fusion V6

Search This thread

vegeta1

Nov 9, 2011
DELHI
Updated Theme To V5 , Omega v12

8482557293_7bbaf72b25_z.jpg

Hope You Like it

Big Thanks To Gimmick56 for all the great support , thanks mate :)

Also Added :

8483736026_3feec812e8_o.png

8472024675_e1223e8657_o.png

8483761490_80debb1567_o.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ttav and gimmick56

vegeta1

Nov 9, 2011
DELHI
Re: [Theme][18 Feb] Jelly Bean Fusion V5 [XXDMB2]

Hi Vegeta, really good work
It's the best theme for me on my Note
Your the best.
Here a little Screenshot from my lockscreen wallpaper
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1738582&stc=1&d=1361138430

Thankyou soooo much my friend and say my hi to your beloved hero :D

Hi my friends is this awesome theme works with last SF 3.5.1

I have no idea ... may be some one can test it... :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ttav

Aug 6, 2010

Excellent work mate ....just flashed it before i go to work.No problems:)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using xda premium

Reactions: vegeta1

vegeta1

Nov 9, 2011
DELHI

Excellent work mate ....just flashed it before i go to work.No problems:)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using xda premium

Thankyou mate ... am happy you liked it.... but I wonder will this work with simplistic... oh well :)

krohme

Jan 22, 2010
Thankyou mate ... am happy you liked it.... but I wonder will this work with simplistic... oh well :)

It works with simplistic (latest version) but not 100%.

Method

After flashing the theme on your rom (with simplistic framework already installed) you may encounter a system.ui "has stopped" error. The notification panel will no longer be available.

To fix this - I extracted the system ui.apk from system/app of the simplistic framework zip file - copied this system ui.apk to the phone's system/app folder, changed permissions and rebooted. Voila! simplistic framework & this magnificent theme working side by side.

The 3 problems I've noticed are:

1). the notification panel and the 23 shortcut mod area will now be controlled by SF and are themed accordingly (your themes for these sections changes to that set in simplistic control settings).

2). The nice icons next to settings options (i.e. bluetooth, display, sound,etc) are gone and replaced with stock icons.

3). Also, no notification dropdown mods or battery mods can be installed (from your mods) alongside simplistic framework - they result in bootloops.

Last edited:
Reactions: vegeta1

vegeta1

Nov 9, 2011
DELHI
It works with simplistic (latest version) but not 100%.

Method

After flashing the theme on your rom (with simplistic framework already installed) you may encounter a system.ui "has stopped" error. The notification panel will no longer be available.

To fix this - I extracted the system ui.apk from system/app of the simplistic framework zip file - copied this system ui.apk to the phone's system/app folder, changed permissions and rebooted. Voila! simplistic framework & this magnificent theme working side by side.

The 3 problems I've noticed are:

1). the notification panel and the 23 shortcut mod area will now be controlled by SF and are themed accordingly (your themes for these sections changes to that set in simplistic control settings).

2). The nice icons next to settings options (i.e. bluetooth, display, sound,etc) are gone and replaced with stock icons.

3). Also, no notification dropdown mods or battery mods can be installed (from your mods) alongside simplistic framework - they result in bootloops.

thanks alot my friend for all the tests and really helpful if some one wants to use theme with simplistic framework ,

as my theme uses its own systemUI thats the reason you had an fc with simplistic framework :)

between here are is the blue clock :)

Blue Lock Screen Clock

blu3angel

Mar 25, 2009

Dear Vegeta, It seems that the sound toggles when sound is on is not right.. When its on the colour is white and not greyed like the rest... Just reporting.. The theme is very nice and I'm using it.. :thumbup:

P.s : Can you upload the default wallpaper for your theme here too.. I tried changing the wallpaper but couldn't seen to find the default one which comes with the theme.. :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

vegeta1

Nov 9, 2011
DELHI
Dear Vegeta, It seems that the sound toggles when sound is on is not right.. When its on the colour is white and not greyed like the rest... Just reporting.. The theme is very nice and I'm using it.. :thumbup:

P.s : Can you upload the default wallpaper for your theme here too.. I tried changing the wallpaper but couldn't seen to find the default one which comes with the theme.. :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

thankyou mate :)

here you go mate check the links in the attachment :)

Attachments

• Sound_toggle_Fix.zip
    511.6 KB · Views: 15
  • default_wallpaper.jpg
    default_wallpaper.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 184
Reactions: blu3angel

zabiel

Jul 17, 2011
Odp: [Theme][18 Feb] Jelly Bean Fusion V5 [XXDMB2]

Any chance to remove omega robot from notification status bar?

Top Liked Posts