[BOOTANIMATION] LG G Watch Bootanimation for Nexus 5

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the leaked bootanimation from LG's G Watch, ripped from the youtube video the leaked system dump and ported over to the Nexus 5. Attached are two files. bootanimation.zip is just the bootanimation, if you want to push it to /system/media yourself. The other file is flashable in recovery. Please note this flashable zip overwrites the bootanimation.zip located in /system/media. Make a backup first if you wish.

Preview:
    Mu5426T.gif

Enjoy!

edit: NO MORE FUZZINESS! updated to newer version ripped from system dump.

even then, the resolution of that watch isn't going to be anywhere NEAR as high as our 1080P displays....so its still going to be fuzzy.

someone with time and knowledge should just redo the animation in full 1080P. that person is not me....any takers ;P

very cool animation though.

check the OP again - just updated to newer, higher quality version made from system dump.
    stock 4.4.3, works fine.
    high res coming soon?

Well I ripped it from the YouTube video of the leak, so that's as high res as it's gonna get until the G watch actually comes out and someone can rip the official boot animation from it.

As soon as that happens, feel free to let me know, and I'd be happy to make a higher res version.
    even then, the resolution of that watch isn't going to be anywhere NEAR as high as our 1080P displays....so its still going to be fuzzy.

someone with time and knowledge should just redo the animation in full 1080P. that person is not me....any takers ;P

very cool animation though.

higher res version is up right now. just updated the op with new download links.

galaxy s3 (720x720) version attached.