Otterbox Commuter cases now available

Search This thread

SilverStone641

Jul 1, 2009
Dallas
I just got my email saying the Commuter series case is now available for the Evo 4G.

Price: $34.95

Just thought you all might like to know. cheers!:cool:

Edit: I suppose a link would be helpful!

Last edited:

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I can't access any of this from work..I take it this one doesnt come with a clip option it can snap into like the Seido?

Pao23

Feb 10, 2009
Google Pixel 8
I can't access any of this from work..I take it this one doesnt come with a clip option it can snap into like the Seido?

Belt clips are :eek:
:p

E: BTW, access it from you Evo...

The higher series (unreleased) does have a belt clip, it will be $50, not bad next to the seidio ~$70. It's heavy duty so it covers over the kickstand, they were nice enough to build a new kickstand into the case though so you still have one! :p

Last edited:

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Belt clips are :eek:
:p

E: BTW, access it from you Evo...

The higher series (unreleased) does have a belt clip, it will be $50, not bad next to the seidio ~$70. It's heavy duty so it covers over the kickstand, they were nice enough to build a new kickstand into the case though so you still have one! :p

Not sure I follow your first statement but thats a no on the clip for this case right?

I really don't want to go any thicker then what I have since I would like to be able to pocket it with the case..

thanks for the info..

edit..oh I gotcha your smiley suggest belt clips are embarassing? hehe..Yeah I agree but I only use a belt clip at work so its all good..Out in public its all pocket :)

Monergist

Sep 4, 2010
I was waiting for this case, but for the meantime I purchased the Innocase II Surface to hold me over. Otterbox took forever and now the Innocase has grown on me, and plus it fits perfectly into my premium horizontal leather case, so I'm just gonna stick with it. If I drop my phone and the Innocase proves to be insufficient protection, then I'll consider the Commuter case again.