[ROM][15.08.08][WWE|GER|ITA|FRE|ESN|PTG]DIAMOND PROJECT ROM Release V3.3 (5.2.20273)

Search This thread

voiceovers

Jun 29, 2005
Is there a way to reverse this?

For all people who want to stop active sync running every few minutes.
Follow below thumnails, and use attached TaskManager.exe, just make sure that out of the 3 repllog.exe in list that you only select the one that states "The system time changed", active sync will work normally after this when you connect to your PC etc, but will not run in the background all the time.
Hope this helps everyone.

Hi there,

I used this great tweak a few months back when I had no need for Activesync to run all the time. However, I now have access to push mail and need Activesync back in action as normal.

Are you able to help?

Thanks in advance,

Kerry

pufosme

Nov 15, 2008
Hardspl !!!!!! Pls help

hi tom , u said to have hardspl by J... / is there any problem if i have HARD SPL unsigned 1.40 olinex ? (for v3.3 rom)

Last edited:

artisticcheese

Aug 26, 2003
www.unixsucks.com
Bluetooth icon is missing

Hi,

Running this ROM for a couple of days and noticed that bluetooth icon is different compared to stock ROM. In stock ROM if bluetooth is paired with headset, bluetooth icon in titlebar has headphones around it, in this ROM regardless wether bluetooth is paired or not, icon is the same (standard bluetooth icon).

Greg

Craz

Mar 4, 2009
Hey,

Im not sure if this question has already been posted but when i tried to give a look at SPB Shell 2, i wasnt able to disable TF3D trough the Today config page. Even tried NoPluginToday and it has no effect at all.

I'm able to use SPB Shell but i gotta go trough TF3D's program list to launch it and then, when pressing the home 'hard' button it leads me to the TF3D Home page.

I know i could fix that by assigning new function to the soft/hard keys but i'd like to try it (spb) out in the best condition, i.e: without tf3d in background ;)

However, this is such a nice ROM, keep up the good work.

matt44

Oct 31, 2008
Hey guys,

Installed this ROM 2 days ago and am loving it. Its rekindled my love for the Diamond after going over to a LG Renoir for a while.

Only problem I have is that now, MMS wont open. I click on them but nothing happens.

Dont know if its a known problem but I am just leaving the door to go to work so sorry if its been mentioned previously.

Great ROM. Thanks.

EDIT: Have found whats happening. Instead of just "opening" I have to click the "now running" dropdown bar and click on sms/mms. Weird.

Last edited:

Stoosh2

Jul 31, 2008
Hey Dudes!

I need some Information about this Rom. Can you tell me how many days the Accu holds with this rom? Because i search for a new Rom in German Language with good Accu Term...
how is your experience with this Rom and GPS navigation? Were there there any problems?

Last edited:

rondol1

Dec 1, 2006
Hoofdorp
Have you noticed the release date of this ROM? You can hardly call it "new" anymore.

This project goes back to the early days of the Diamond, and is based on a 1.93 version. I think much has happened since then. My advice: look for something more up-to-date, based on 2.03.

Last edited:

matt44

Oct 31, 2008
it may be old but its the most aesthetically pleasing one i've seen. Plus its fast. I like it.

materijalmen

Jan 14, 2009
I have a question. How can i use the folder icons in other roms, i copied it, but after restarting there were just simply folder icons, not as at this rom. What and how do i need to copy. and where?

Fimi

Oct 5, 2008
bad day..!

Hi all..
Today a bad day with me.

Look my diamond :

badday.jpg

I'm very sorry all friends waiting for NLD version.Because i can't do it my diamond now.. :(

I hope can get diamond back soon and to continue dev Roms ..!

My Mobiler it works

materijalmen

Jan 14, 2009
now i trted several times to imposrt folder icons from this rom, but verey time i restart my device the became just simple folders...im fed up with this supidity..anyone have a good ideo to do this???:mad:

materijalmen

Jan 14, 2009
Dear tom_codon

I use now Your rom, but i made some chages on it, now i had fwe bugs, so im asking you for Your help.

I put on this rom XBmods manila, and the latest album version for smooth scrolling images. It works great, but now, every time i restart my device, the keyboard and the connection setup pops up. How can i fix this?
It says that my network provider is not in the database?can i update this database and how?

the secon thing, where are definied the folder icons at the start menu, cos they are just working at Your room. I need your help pls answer me as soon as You can.
The third thing, how did you define the colour of start menu tab, when i chioose not to enebla enlarged start menu, the colour is amazingly black, not grey, really black. How can i do this, some registry modifying or what?

Here is the preview :D

Attachments

• toms1.JPG
    toms1.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 186

olizzard

Oct 22, 2009
Thanks a lot!Works quite fine on an Eten M800 too!
For all people who want to stop active sync running every few minutes.
Follow below thumnails, and use attached TaskManager.exe, just make sure that out of the 3 repllog.exe in list that you only select the one that states "The system time changed", active sync will work normally after this when you connect to your PC etc, but will not run in the background all the time.
Hope this helps everyone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday i flashed 3.3 on my Diamond. Really nice Rom but i have a problem with the Comm Manager. When i open a HDSPA/3G/GPRS Connection, the Comm Manager doesnt show a connection. It works fine but o cantsee it in the Comm Manager. i have to terminate it over the upper icon.

Does anybody else have this prob?