Wallpaper image randomly corrupts

Search This thread

evolutionisbad

Nov 11, 2012
Sony Xperia Z2
Honor 9
Has anyone had a similar problem. Sometimes when waking the phone up from standby the background image corrupts / is missing.

If I reset the image it works out restart the phone it comes back. If I keep using the phone I eventually get an error message. Too quick capture but something like 'com.systemui has stopped'.

After that it either restores or background changes to black.

guhygery.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

excobra

Mar 21, 2011
Riyadh
Has anyone had a similar problem. Sometimes when waking the phone up from standby the background image corrupts / is missing.

If I reset the image it works out restart the phone it comes back. If I keep using the phone I eventually get an error message. Too quick capture but something like 'com.systemui has stopped'.

After that it either restores or background changes to black.

guhygery.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hi i had a similar issue or kind of. I bought my z2 a week ago. i downloaded sin-city 2 wallpapers and when i open one specific pic it shows those colored line as you posted but in my case i was able to see the pic. Lines were very few as compared to your screenshot and it was specific to that one pic.

i Googled the issue but couldn't find anything. Ultimately i deleted that pic thinning something wrong with the pic not with the phone.

I know this post doesn't help you much. But this is what i experienced.

Regards

XUS24

Mar 30, 2011
Same problem here. I fix it with a restart.
Changing the wallpaper doesn't fix the problem, i had it a total of 2 times.

Last edited:
Reactions: evolutionisbad

Devzz

Oct 13, 2012
Yep, have this problem happening to me quite a bit. On .402 at least once a day or occasionally twice. On .314 which I've been on for around the past 28-30 hours it has happened once or twice. I always reboot to fix it as changing the wallpaper does nothing. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Reactions: evolutionisbad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same problem here. I fix it with a restart.
    Changing the wallpaper doesn't fix the problem, i had it a total of 2 times.
    Yep, have this problem happening to me quite a bit. On .402 at least once a day or occasionally twice. On .314 which I've been on for around the past 28-30 hours it has happened once or twice. I always reboot to fix it as changing the wallpaper does nothing. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.