[ROM-GINGERBREAD] Oxygen v2.0 PRE-BETA TEST4 [20/12]

Search This thread

AdamG

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2007
I'm not going to write up too much here, this will become the main Oxygen release in such time when it's fully operational.

What doesn't work
Video recording

What works
Everything pretty much

What's not included
Some of Oxygen v1.0.x mods

Download here

Last edited:
L

LinGmnZ

screen off is cool : )

if gapps include i can test everything for report bug

i need gapps

ta

bitninja

Aug 30, 2009
HA! I only just flashed the previous test 30 mins ago, then restored back to Oxygen. Can't resist doing it again though. :)

AdamG

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2007
If anyone gets a bootloop remove Launcher2 or Zeam.

Making new version with it removed.

Last edited:

9600pro87

Sep 20, 2010
About camera, wifi and mobile data, all work? The kernel is always vork or the stock gingerbread?

T

_thalamus

We need the gapps from a Nexus S dump I believe. Flashing the Froyo gapps causes a boot loop.

It will actually boot if you remove NetworkLocation.apk. That is what Gingerbread seems to be taking exception to. Remove that and it will boot, thats what I found yesterday anyway.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not going to write up too much here, this will become the main Oxygen release in such time when it's fully operational.

What doesn't work
    Video recording

What works
    Everything pretty much

What's not included
    Some of Oxygen v1.0.x mods

Download here
    Changelog
    TEST2: Removed Zeam, Android wouldn't boot with 2 Launchers on the initial boot
    TEST3: Added Google Apps
    TEST4: Fixed graphics bug (thx to cyanogen)
    Graphics bug now fixed, runs absolutely amazing now!
    Im testing a possible fix for the white screen lag, should know within an hour if it works.
    Hi Adam,

I use your roms for a time now and appreciate your work as usual ...

This is not the subjet but may be link to your rom :
    I use Leedroid rom right now cause there is a problem with exchange .cer certificates that never work with AOSP roms but work correclty with sense roms. I found that the certificate .cer are not supported over Linux (should be .crt or .pfx). So why Sense roms (based on Linux) can support it and not AOSP ? I tryed to swap the certinstaller.apk from Sense to your rom, I can install .cer certificates but not working with the AOSP mail client (even K9 or TouchDown, other mail clients...). Some people will answer me that I can convert my certificates but it's not so easy if you don't have the key ... well ...

This is a big problem for people using their phone for work and echange mails. We need to move to Sense roms for this support ...
    Finally my summary question is : do you think it's possible to include .cer support as we can find on sense rom ?
    I think that more (pro) people will use your rom if it's the only AOSP rom supporting this feature.
    Thanks for your feedback/point of view or/and solutions :rolleyes:

Shaolin

I believe this was addressed in the master branch of Android however this is gingerbread-release, have you checked to see if gingerbread supports it yet?