[THEME]Facebook WP7 Style-Updated TO 1.6[June26,'11]

Search This thread

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010

For now, blue version is updated to market lastest version (1.6). If you have updated from market, please remove it and then apply the modded one. If you are waiting for other colors, please try the blue version to see if you find any errors. Thanks

Read reviews from other websites regarding Facebook Theme :)

Facebook app has never been so happy before until it got a new theme. Simple, modern, and eye catching themes that hypnotizes you not quitting the app and make Mark Zuckerberg excited. Well, you have to quit at some point!

Yellow Orange and Fruit images are just to show how they will look, I havent made them yet

Files are zipped and need to be extracted first and they are not flashable.

If your facebook is in system, please check post #42 #241 #300

Installation
-unzip the file
-Put the apk file in sdcard, click on it and install.
For more images visit Link

If you like my post don't forget the "Thanks Button" or "Donate to me"

Having issues with deleting FB app? read posts #42,# 241, and #300

Downloads are now direct (no waiting), For God sake there is no registeration,please don't say that

Attachments

• fb_all_trans_sm.jpg
    fb_all_trans_sm.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4,424
  • fbt-2.jpg
    fbt-2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4,581
  • fbt-3.jpg
    fbt-3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4,295
  • m_all_1.jpg
    m_all_1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3,853
  • m_all_2.jpg
    m_all_2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3,451
  • m_all_3.jpg
    m_all_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3,468
  • wpg1.jpg
    wpg1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3,217
  • wpb1.jpg
    wpb1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3,173
Last edited:

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
Reserved

V5: Updated to 1.6

V5: New UI WP7 Style

V4: Minimal Blue Edition

V3: Fully blacked (%99), Low res support, fixed some colors

Bugs: I couldn't change friend list black color to achieve complete black theme, thus,you have to touch the screen to see the list. Work in progress

V2: Widget Fixed, Friend request bug fixed, more colors added, some minor bugs fixed

V1: Initial release

Last edited:

nickhammond121

Jul 16, 2010
Bedworth
Can you post the app here as I keep getting 'Error 403' when trying to register on your site.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

foalsrock

Sep 12, 2010
Gorgeous!
Is there a chance for the same look only green-gingerbread colors instead of the orange?

rmcsc

Jul 11, 2010
I bet this mod is going to the same place modded Angry Birds posts went to...

Don't get me wrong. Great job, but...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk Pro

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
Gorgeous!
Is there a chance for the same look only green-gingerbread colors instead of the orange?

Thanks, well it took me a long time to change all the details (not all shown in the image). If I find time, I will add a green theme too. Let's see how many ppl like it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Squalll

Dodgylegs

Aug 13, 2010
Is there any way of getting it without having to register?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
pretty sure theres a rule that doesnt allow u to make download links to other forums w/ needed register? or am i wrong lol

Nope, there is a thread for Cyanogen,Miui,Android Market... on Xda but download link is from other location. And download link is from my site and I intend to protect my themes,apps...and not let other websites grab it or some devs (the evil ones lol) call it theirs and steal it. Btw,I'm not a new developer :)

Last edited:

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
pretty sure theres a rule that doesnt allow u to make download links to other forums w/ needed register? or am i wrong lol

Nope, there is a thread for Cyanogen,Miui,ADW, Launcher Pro, Android Market... on Xda but download link is from other location. And download link is from my site and I intend to protect my themes,apps...and not let other websites grab it or some devs (the evil ones lol) call it theirs and steal it. Btw,I'm not a new developer :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For now, blue version is updated to market lastest version (1.6). If you have updated from market, please remove it and then apply the modded one. If you are waiting for other colors, please try the blue version to see if you find any errors. Thanks

Read reviews from other websites regarding Facebook Theme :)

Facebook app has never been so happy before until it got a new theme. Simple, modern, and eye catching themes that hypnotizes you not quitting the app and make Mark Zuckerberg excited. Well, you have to quit at some point!

Yellow Orange and Fruit images are just to show how they will look, I havent made them yet

Files are zipped and need to be extracted first and they are not flashable.

If your facebook is in system, please check post #42 #241 #300

Installation
    -unzip the file
    -Put the apk file in sdcard, click on it and install.
    For more images visit Link

If you like my post don't forget the "Thanks Button" or "Donate to me"

Having issues with deleting FB app? read posts #42,# 241, and #300

Downloads are now direct (no waiting), For God sake there is no registeration,please don't say that

Reserved

V5: Updated to 1.6

V5: New UI WP7 Style

V4: Minimal Blue Edition

V3: Fully blacked (%99), Low res support, fixed some colors

Bugs: I couldn't change friend list black color to achieve complete black theme, thus,you have to touch the screen to see the list. Work in progress

V2: Widget Fixed, Friend request bug fixed, more colors added, some minor bugs fixed

V1: Initial release
    If you can't delete the original Facebook app, install App Delete (must be rootet).

Next, if you can't install this version after deleting the original then do this: (This is my noob-ish way of doing it, and it's easier to understand then adb and stuff like that)

- Install ES File Manager
    - Open it and hit "Menu" on your device, press "Settings"
    - Scroll down and press "Root options"
    - Enable "Root Explorer" and "Mount File System"
    - Find the Modern Facebook APK on your SDcard, and Copy it.
    - Navigate to internal storage (hit the SDcard icon in the top left)
    - Go to System/App and paste the APK there.

Reboot your device. Done.
    This looks sweet & the orange matches my phone. Is there any reason I can't push it as a system app (which is where my current Facebook.apk is) instead of installing it.

Thanks man! From my experience, you have to remove the app from system and then push the new one. But becareful, it's kind of tricky, your app might be installed somewhere else too on the system. usually it's like facebook-something-1.apk or facebook-something-2.apk. Make sure you only see one app in system/app. Do make a backup first.
    I bet this mod is going to the same place modded Angry Birds posts went to...

Don't get me wrong. Great job, but...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not worried where it goes, blue facebook became boring for me, so I decided to mod it and share it with others. :)