Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Gautam Padirooted

Dec 13, 2012
Bangalore
Have any of u tried multiple 4.2 roms?
Which rom do u think is the best for battery life and stability.... currently have my eyes on CM10.2 and PA 3.99RC1

Any help would be appreciated

DumbleCore

Nov 27, 2012
Hobb’s End
Which rom do u think is the best for battery life and stability.... currently have my eyes on CM10.2 and PA 3.99RC1

I´m on Slim Build 1 with JBX 1.3,working fast and stable for me!u have to figure the best combo for ur self out,every user needs other options n´so on,why u dont make a test slot and try every combination?would be the best option

Reactions: Gautam Padirooted

wrydgj

Sep 8, 2013
Paranoid rc2 works fine except from camera(replaced it with a 3rd party one).Guess I'll try pacman, but I think it's a heavy Rom

sent from my xt910 using tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I´m on Slim Build 1 with JBX 1.3,working fast and stable for me!u have to figure the best combo for ur self out,every user needs other options n´so on,why u dont make a test slot and try every combination?would be the best option
    I'm on the same, slim stable 1 with jbx 1.3 kernel. Really good battery life and good performance.

And I also ue liquidsmotth 2.9, 4.2.2 as well.
    From Android 4.2.2 i used to like CARBON ROM!!!
    it was good! fast stable n most imp ...it worked properly! :p
    testing out android 4.3 roms currently will review them in some days! :)
    Please, no more threads asking "Which ROM is best/most stable?". Try one and see if you like it. If not, try another one.

Thank you, and thread closed