[APP] Simple Shooter- [Released -12/15/2010]

Search This thread

magholor

Oct 30, 2010
App: Simple Shooter - Free!

Play as a spaceship shooter as you target a wave of circles, squares, and triangles. Takes classic elements and combines it with a simple interface. This is Simple Shooter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpEeQuq1KU

Download ID: http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=a0d06bc3-d007-e011-9264-00237de2db9e

ScreenShots:

Image 1
ss1.png

Image 2
ss2.png

Image 3
ss3.png

Image 4
ss4.png

Last edited:

ameel

Nov 13, 2010
A triangle shooting lines at circles and squares!! >_< sorry, couldn't help it :p
But more seriously, keep on the good work ;)

magholor

Oct 30, 2010
Simple Shooter was submitted today and should appear in the marketplace by the end of the week.

Remember it is Free!

nucentury08

Jan 24, 2008
Hahahahaha so glad I left wm after 10years of this crap and I was die hard up untill my Hd2 so can't say I dident give wm a chance I'm not some fanboi for android or iphone I give all things a chance but this BUT THIS come on this is Epic Fail its 2011 soon look up gameloft games there's your start guys Android was a great choice for but I will check back with wp7 in 6 months in hopes it will have atleast one real 3d game Goodluck and goodbye

Epic 4g / Evo 4g

magholor

Oct 30, 2010
Hahahahaha so glad I left wm after 10years of this crap and I was die hard up untill my Hd2 so can't say I dident give wm a chance I'm not some fanboi for android or iphone I give all things a chance but this BUT THIS come on this is Epic Fail its 2011 soon look up gameloft games there's your start guys Android was a great choice for but I will check back with wp7 in 6 months in hopes it will have atleast one real 3d game Goodluck and goodbye

Epic 4g / Evo 4g

Thanks for your comment, but gaming isn't just about 3D. This game was made to be simple. Hence the name SIMPLE shooter.

There are other more highly graphical games on the wp7.

I am sure wp7 won't miss you.

damaph

Mar 10, 2009

Epic 4g / Evo 4g

Someone worked hard and spent a lot of time to create a game and is sharing it for free, and all you do is insult him and his phone? What have you done for the community? I would love to see you try to create a better game.

To magohlor, looks like a great game. Keep up the good work. I think the game could be much more addicting if you added something like power ups. Also, you could add lives so you could get hit multiple times and increase the difficulty.

Last edited:

stillriza

Jul 19, 2009
In the space
.... I will check back with wp7 in 6 months in hopes it will have atleast one real 3d game

You either live under a rock, or are mentally limited..

NFS
nfs-undercover-wp7-1.jpg

Twin Blades
Twin_Blades_WP7.jpg

Bye Bye Brain
Bye-Bye-Brain-007.jpg

Rocket Roit
RocketRiot-wp7-490x270.jpg

Harvest
MicrosoftWP7TheHarvestPrelude.jpg

the-harvest-wp7-490x270.jpg

Impossible Shoota
screenshot4.png

OMG
Our-Manic-Game.jpg

de Blob
de-blob-Gameplay-4.jpg

there's quite a few more. use google or youtube.

OP, this is an excellent start.. look forward to giving it a try.

Reactions: NFRCER and idloco

l0rd0din

Jun 29, 2010
Brooklyn
Wow

Nice Work... I will check it out I also just submitted my game will post screenshots.
BTW.. Not sure why you guys even answered that dude!

Clearly he's ignorant!

NFRCER

Jul 2, 2007
App: Simple Shooter - Free!

Play as a spaceship shooter as you target a wave of circles, squares, and triangles. Takes classic elements and combines it with a simple interface. This is Simple Shooter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpEeQuq1KU

Download ID: http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=a0d06bc3-d007-e011-9264-00237de2db9e

Thank you, Magholor. Regardless what everyone says, there's no need to include all the bells and whistles games are having.

I know the perfect place to play this game, oh and it won't make look like a weirdo trying to steer on the plain air at the train lol :-\
I'll be leaving a review soon, and await any new updates as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Epic 4g / Evo 4g

Thanks for your comment, but gaming isn't just about 3D. This game was made to be simple. Hence the name SIMPLE shooter.

There are other more highly graphical games on the wp7.

I am sure wp7 won't miss you.
    .... I will check back with wp7 in 6 months in hopes it will have atleast one real 3d game

You either live under a rock, or are mentally limited..

NFS
    nfs-undercover-wp7-1.jpg

Twin Blades
    Twin_Blades_WP7.jpg

Bye Bye Brain
    Bye-Bye-Brain-007.jpg

Rocket Roit
    RocketRiot-wp7-490x270.jpg

Harvest
    MicrosoftWP7TheHarvestPrelude.jpg

the-harvest-wp7-490x270.jpg

Impossible Shoota
    screenshot4.png

OMG
    Our-Manic-Game.jpg

de Blob
    de-blob-Gameplay-4.jpg

there's quite a few more. use google or youtube.

OP, this is an excellent start.. look forward to giving it a try.
    Glad I jumped on the WP7 bandwagon for all of the awesome gaming potential.