Cant see my TWRP restore Folder...Solved.....

Search This thread

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Trying to restore my att d800 but when i go to hit restore it shows empty...I look at on my pc its in the folder....Im trying to figure out if i have messed up my efs or something

Installed Cleanrom XE thats it.....

Last edited:

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Trying to restore my att d800 but when i go to hit restore it shows empty...I look at on my pc its in the folder....Im trying to figure out if i have messed up my efs or something, I could make phone calls but couldnt send mms/sms

Installed Cleanrom XE thats it.....

bout to use the lgflash tool to go back to stock hopes that helps

tdevaughn

Oct 31, 2010
Davidson, NC
I thought you were trying to restore a backup, didn't realize you were trying to fix a texting issue. ?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
I thought you were trying to restore a backup, didn't realize you were trying to fix a texting issue. ?

i am trying to fix a restore issue because its the only way to get my text to go through...I went back to stock but still is not able to send text....If i reroot transfer files will that be a go?

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Im still not able to see my restore files in twrp....I went back to stock and transferred the files back....Im thinking i have some how change something that identifies my phone with twrp

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Where did you put them? It must be in the correct sub folder

well thats the problem when i go into it with root explorer it says emulated/storage/0
so i done a back up of the rom that was messed up and done a backup it showed that folder but withdifferent numbers as to that folder versus the previous twrp backup folder i took off and put on my pc

tdevaughn

Oct 31, 2010
Davidson, NC
Should be something like this......Storage/0/twrp/backup/bunch of numbers/individual backups

Going from memory on this as I don't use twrp anymore

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Solved

Should be something like this......Storage/0/twrp/backup/bunch of numbers/individual backups

Going from memory on this as I don't use twrp anymore

your correct.....I dont know how this worked but after i done a backup of the messed up rom it made a different number of the twrp folder so i just copied mine into that folder and it saw it....Geez....so which recovery are you using my I ask....