Sense porting to Nexus 4 (Need some devs)

Search This thread

tommypacker

Mar 4, 2013
California
tommypacker.wordpress.com
Hey guys, as you all know, there's not much development for the n4 outside of aosp/cm. What I created this thread for was to see if anyone would be interested in teaming up in an attempt to port sense 6 to our Nexus 4. An ideal team would be someone good with kernels, two people good with rom porting (myself included), and someone who knows general stuff about sense to help iron out bugs.

If anyone is interesting in this type of project, post here because I really want to make this happen.

Ps: I'm thinking a Droid DNA port because it has the same chip

Hajime

Apr 1, 2014
Stuttgart Germany
Hey guys, as you all know, there's not much development for the n4 outside of aosp/cm. What I created this thread for was to see if anyone would be interested in teaming up in an attempt to port sense 6 to our Nexus 4. An ideal team would be someone good with kernels, two people good with rom porting (myself included), and someone who knows general stuff about sense to help iron out bugs.

If anyone is interesting in this type of project, post here because I really want to make this happen.

i want to help you add me on skype for info vova50006

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.