Emulators

Search This thread

Spud37

Dec 1, 2011
Okay I am looking for some good emulators. Suggestions would be most welcome. My plan is take the S3 and then load on a slim ROM and some emulators so as to hook it up to my TV and play emulators on my TV. However looking though the emulators there are just so many. I am trying to find some that would possibly allow for multiple controllers or at the least multi player over wifi. Overall I am looking at just about every known emulator. For things like GBA, N64, PS1, NDS, among others.

Also ideas on controllers, and/or ROMs it would be much appreciated.

eskorpiao112

Jan 31, 2012
Coimbra
Okay I am looking for some good emulators. Suggestions would be most welcome. My plan is take the S3 and then load on a slim ROM and some emulators so as to hook it up to my TV and play emulators on my TV. However looking though the emulators there are just so many. I am trying to find some that would possibly allow for multiple controllers or at the least multi player over wifi. Overall I am looking at just about every known emulator. For things like GBA, N64, PS1, NDS, among others.

Also ideas on controllers, and/or ROMs it would be much appreciated.
Dude i saw in the google play in the most paid apps a ps1 emulator... Go check, maybe there's a free version :)