Help with rooting 2.3.5

Search This thread

kevhuff

Nov 25, 2011
Charleston,WV
Help with rooting 2.3.5
Using megatron root I have followed several different threads to a tee. un-installed all drivers and restarting laptop .updated drivers to most recent tried several different drivers even p920, tried to fully reset the phone through stock 3e recovery full wiped everything. Still getting ADB not recognized as internal or external command. Tried two different downloads of Megatron root. Ive even tried Superoneclick several different versions. I think still the driver is the issue anyone have the drivers that they used? Thanks community for all help
BTW i have searched thoroughly to no avail.

Kaleptik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
Help with rooting 2.3.5
Using megatron root I have followed several different threads to a tee. un-installed all drivers and restarting laptop .updated drivers to most recent tried several different drivers even p920, tried to fully reset the phone through stock 3e recovery full wiped everything. Still getting ADB not recognized as internal or external command. Tried two different downloads of Megatron root. Ive even tried Superoneclick several different versions. I think still the driver is the issue anyone have the drivers that they used? Thanks community for all help

I'll see if I can fix the adb drivers and whatnot when I get home.

Reactions: kevhuff

kevhuff

Nov 25, 2011
Charleston,WV
You appear to be the man with the Thrill i see you all over these threads thanks for your contribution to the community man. BTW no hurry on those drivers my man i got the rest of my life.

wayno140

Feb 4, 2012
Antwerp Ohio
The dark lestat is busy and I am not all that knowledgeable and everyone else on the thrill o3d that develops has left the thrill I wish I could help

sent from my acidhazard thrill

kevhuff

Nov 25, 2011
Charleston,WV
yes i have debugging enabled thanks for your responses it is a driver issue i need the correct drivers for megatron root tool i have tried numerous different drivers of my own if some one has the drivers that they used that would be greatly appreciated i will try to remove the sd card and try when i get home from work

whodisname

Feb 14, 2012
destrehan
Uninstall all LG drivers plug it into the comp and run the LG update tool and it will se you have no LG drivers. It will give you the option to do them clikk that now you have them. If this doesn't work then go to LG website and search for them there. That's where I got mine.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

kevhuff

Nov 25, 2011
Charleston,WV
Uninstall all LG drivers plug it into the comp and run the LG update tool and it will se you have no LG drivers. It will give you the option to do them clikk that now you have them. If this doesn't work then go to LG website and search for them there. That's where I got mine.

tried all suggestions still no root thanks for all help

whodisname

Feb 14, 2012
destrehan
Well man only thing left i could say is to get a new wire. Just cuz it charges dont mean the wire ismt damaged. Other than that i think you might have a phone with an attitude!

solarius318

Jun 5, 2012
I had the same issue. Nothing i tried would root. I finally gave up, flashed the v21a kdz, and then gained root on first try. Something about the v20p wouldn't allow me to root. Have you tried flashing another baseband?

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Help with rooting 2.3.5

I'll see if I can fix the adb drivers and whatnot when I get home.
    The dark lestat is busy and I am not all that knowledgeable and everyone else on the thrill o3d that develops has left the thrill I wish I could help

Do you have debugging mode turned on it won't root unless debugging is on

Do you have debugging mode turned on it won't root unless debugging is on

This.
    Also try it with your sd card removed.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium
    I don't remember I just used the LG driver for everything and that is on the dark lestats guide