234.5 KB · Views: 6,197
Last edited:

donedos

Jul 8, 2012
Bacolod

ansebovi

Works in Xperia M dual
but it cant obtain any signal...
maybe there might a code to search for signal using headset?
if u can please took into it
edit:
i tried with edited radio3.apkon my own by the guide to modify smali.....it has same result...only can open radio...but its not obtaining signal

thermatk

Works in Xperia M dual
but it cant obtain any signal...
maybe there might a code to search for signal using headset?
if u can please took into it
edit:
i tried with edited radio3.apkon my own by the guide to modify smali.....it has same result...only can open radio...but its not obtaining signal

Radio3.apk is easily decompilable to java code with dex2jar and jd-gui and you can try to look for such code for yourself. But I'm sure there is nothing of this kind, they use the same codebase for all devices and why would they implement the same restriction twice?
Xperia M is 4", so maybe it is just too small to get around without headset?:confused:

hasn4179

Aug 5, 2013
On Z Ultra I get great reception but only in the open air. Maybe Z Ultra is just big enough :)

Radio3.apk is easily decompilable to java code with dex2jar and jd-gui and you can try to look for such code for yourself. But I'm sure there is nothing of this kind, they use the same codebase for all devices and why would they implement the same restriction twice?
Xperia M is 4", so maybe it is just too small to get around without headset?:confused:

No its not about mobile i think, i have xperia u and I can get good reception in open air, but a not so good reception (although it DOES catch stations) indoors...

EDIT: it ofcourse also depends upon the altitude, i good clear reception on 2nd floor but poor reception on ground floor

didn't worked for me, can't tune to any station without headphone

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Free mobile app
It iis possible to listen to the strongest station(s) in your area by holding a finger firmly over the 3.5mm socket and holding your phone in your hand in a certain way. Experiment a bit.

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

polik1

Feb 10, 2012
Paproć
It it is possible to listen to the strongest station(s) in your area by holding a finger firmly over the 3.5mm socket and holding your phone in your hand in a certain way. Experiment a bit.

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

I need it for listening FM radio via Bluetooth headset while riding a bike, so that won't work for me, but thanks!

FernandoRocker

Mar 15, 2013
Makes Xperia FM radio work without wired headset. Not always good reception but we should have choice :)
Here you have the source:
https://github.com/thermatk/XperiaFMwoHS
The binary:
https://github.com/thermatk/XperiaFMwoHS/releases
And Xposed repo link:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.thermatk.android.xf.xperiafmwohs

Based on the findings of DaRk-L0rD

There are some others phones who have a FM radio receiver, but it requires you to plug in your headphones (the cable acts as an antenna). But I did a test on my phone (Moto G 2014), and I cut the the cable from some old headphones and I only inserted the tip of the connector and it works just fine.

Could you make a module like this one, but a generic one, that forces the FM radio app to play without headphones plugged in? Maybe a module that makes the system think that there are headphones plugged in.

This module seems to be great, but it only works with Xperia phones.

VBBoston

Nov 9, 2015
Is this module tested to work on Marshmallow?

I'm holding off to upgrade from Lollipop 5.1.1 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 until all my Xposed modules confirmed working. My phone is Sony Xperia Z5 compact. Could someone test it please?

Top Liked Posts