My Review of Tridea Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Italian Card Pocket Standing Case

Search This thread

winwiz

Oct 26, 2007
Hi guys

This is my review of the Tridea Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Italian Card Pocket Standing Case in black.

I don't normally review stuff, but I have been looking for weeks for a decent case, and found one, so I thought I would share my findings with you.

The case cost me £20 from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221294957362

Which I thought was a pretty good price. It is a flip case, it does not replace the back of the phone like the standard Samsung Flip case. The fit is nice and snug, and doesn't add too much bulk to the phone. It is made of faux leather and the inside is a nice soft suade like fabric. There is a slot for 1 credit card.

It closes fully, and doesn't flap upwards. The build quality is very good. The cut outs for the various holes is top notch. It allows the phone to stand either vertically like a book or horizontally via the stand functionality.

Overall I am very happy with the case and would recommend it fully.

Wish list:

I wish it has is the ability to wake the phone when you open the flip!
Second, I would pay extra for some proper soft leather, that would be the icing on the cake!!

Some pictures:

Reactions: int_architect

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys

This is my review of the Tridea Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Italian Card Pocket Standing Case in black.

I don't normally review stuff, but I have been looking for weeks for a decent case, and found one, so I thought I would share my findings with you.

The case cost me £20 from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221294957362

Which I thought was a pretty good price. It is a flip case, it does not replace the back of the phone like the standard Samsung Flip case. The fit is nice and snug, and doesn't add too much bulk to the phone. It is made of faux leather and the inside is a nice soft suade like fabric. There is a slot for 1 credit card.

It closes fully, and doesn't flap upwards. The build quality is very good. The cut outs for the various holes is top notch. It allows the phone to stand either vertically like a book or horizontally via the stand functionality.

Overall I am very happy with the case and would recommend it fully.

Wish list:

I wish it has is the ability to wake the phone when you open the flip!
    Second, I would pay extra for some proper soft leather, that would be the icing on the cake!!

Some pictures: