why android was mad ?

Search This thread

pyrogoggles

Dec 12, 2013
can you tell me that why android was made ?
when the Iphone was going well.

Android, Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California in October 2003 by Andy Rubin (co-founder of Danger), Rich Miner (co-founder of Wildfire Communications, Inc.), Nick Sears (once VP at T-Mobile), and Chris White (headed design and interface development at WebTV) to develop, in Rubin's words "smarter mobile devices that are more aware of its owner's location and preferences".

From Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
This question had to be asked by someone that was either trolling or hasn't graduated from any major schooling yet.

Competition is what drives the free market. Aside from Apple's incredibly myopic views of what a smartphone owner wants and needs, Android has conquered the market by picking up slack for Apple.

Apple really doesn't care what power users want because they know most power users don't use an iPhone.

The Apple community is mostly a bunch of teenyboppers that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground because the American Education system is falling to the wayside and they only have commercials and what's on TV to teach them.

The parents just get the phones to shut the kids up while they ignore their own children's needs.

I asked my g/f, who has a Masters in marketing and business management; how many iPhones she thinks Apple gives away in Hollywood to keep the iPhone relevant... She said "probably in the millions."

Besides it's own street cred, Apple products don't offer anything more than a low end chinese ripoff of Android.

The vapid people that purchase these phones just want it for their own vanity, that's ALL.

Smart people buy Android phones or ANY other brand.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: vulcanvillalta

Lord AJ

Feb 9, 2014
This question had to be asked by someone that was either trolling or hasn't graduated from any major schooling yet.

Competition is what drives the free market. Aside from Apple's incredibly myopic views of what a smartphone owner wants and needs, Android has conquered the market by picking up slack for Apple.

Apple really doesn't care what power users want because they know most power users don't use an iPhone.

The Apple community is mostly a bunch of teenyboppers that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground because the American Education system is falling to the wayside and they only have commercials and what's on TV to teach them.

The parents just get the phones to shut the kids up while they ignore their own children's needs.

I asked my g/f, who has a Masters in marketing and business management; how many iPhones she thinks Apple gives away in Hollywood to keep the iPhone relevant... She said probably in the millions.

Besides it's own street cred, Apple products don't offer anything more than a low end chinese ripoff of Android.

The vapid people that purchase these phones just want it for their own vanity, that's ALL.

Completely agree to this. iPhone and apple's ios are both too restrictive. Even to the extent that you can't apply any wallpapers or install third party non-app store apps without jailbreaking !!!

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
With a "Locked down" device, it is harder to innovate. You only see what "Mother Apple" wants you to see. So, if they don't think you should have it, most chances are, you will never even hear of it. Unless you are a friend of family member of someone that has a rejected app..

I don't see that as a positive thing in the least bit, especially since I have apps on the Play Store. 2 of which were asked to be taken down by a company that was pioneered by the father of the iPod.

These kids will never know what it is like to grow up with freedom.

mbwd

Feb 6, 2014
With a "Locked down" device, it is harder to innovate. You only see what "Mother Apple" wants you to see. So, if they don't think you should have it, most chances are, you will never even hear of it. Unless you are a friend of family member of someone that has a rejected app..

I don't see that as a positive thing in the least bit, especially since I have apps on the Play Store. 2 of which were asked to be taken down by a company that was pioneered by the father of the iPod.

These kids will never know what it is like to grow up with freedom.

I think it was just a troll. Nothing to see here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I asked my g/f, who has a Masters in marketing and business management; how many iPhones she thinks Apple gives away in Hollywood to keep the iPhone relevant... She said "probably in the millions."