[Q] Bootloader unlock help.

Search This thread

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
So, since the new root method is out, and motopocalypse works again, I thought it'd be good to unlock it while possible. So I got the drivers reinstalled, rooted, installed supersu, checked for root (verified), turned on USB debugging, and started the program. I hit enter and it says

*waiting for device
*starting daemon on port 5***
*daemon started successfully

It says nothing after that. Even after minutes. The driver are installed correctly, root works fine, I have my original cable but I just don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

ATTACK

Jan 8, 2012
So, since the new root method is out, and motopocalypse works again, I thought it'd be good to unlock it while possible. So I got the drivers reinstalled, rooted, installed supersu, checked for root (verified), turned on USB debugging, and started the program. I hit enter and it says

*waiting for device

It says nothing after that. Even after minutes. The driver are installed correctly, root works fine, I have my original cable but I just don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ADB will send a prompt to your phone, you'll need to except it. Just use the apk instead, it's easier.

Attachments

• Motopocalypse_APK.rar
    167.2 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

*waiting for device

ADB will send a prompt to your phone, you'll need to except it. Just use the apk instead, it's easier.

I found the app last night, it's unlocked now, thanks.