[Request] Minimalistic boot animation/shutdown animation

Search This thread

gaspariperez

Jan 7, 2012
Hi guys, just a quick request here.
I find the boot animation of PAC-roms a bit "too much". I remember back in the day the rom came with a more minimalistic animation, with just the PAC-rom logo. I know, it's a matter of taste, but I think a built-in option to change boot animation would be awesome. Also, an option to change or remove the shutdown animation. Those are the two things that really annoy me about this rom, they're just too much.
Attached is a pic of the animation I'm talking about. Something that minimalistic would be awesome.
Thanks for the awesome rom. Cheers!

oZaUq.jpg

iurnait

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 21, 2012
Southern California
Boot animation is located in system/media. pull that from your device, and delete all of the images in there except for 1. now you have a minimalist boot animation.

Reactions: ryukiri

gaspariperez

Jan 7, 2012
Boot animation is located in system/media. pull that from your device, and delete all of the images in there except for 1. now you have a minimalist boot animation.

Boot animation is not the problem, you can flash any boot animation you like. The shutdown animation can be removed, but it would be nice if they include a built-in option to do so.

wakaru

Jan 2, 2009
How to remove shutdown animation?

Boot animation is not the problem, you can flash any boot animation you like. The shutdown animation can be removed, but it would be nice if they include a built-in option to do so.

Could you possibly explain how to remove the shut-down animation or where it is located?.
I have been trying to find out where it is located with no success.
Much appreciated

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, just a quick request here.
    I find the boot animation of PAC-roms a bit "too much". I remember back in the day the rom came with a more minimalistic animation, with just the PAC-rom logo. I know, it's a matter of taste, but I think a built-in option to change boot animation would be awesome. Also, an option to change or remove the shutdown animation. Those are the two things that really annoy me about this rom, they're just too much.
    Attached is a pic of the animation I'm talking about. Something that minimalistic would be awesome.
    Thanks for the awesome rom. Cheers!

oZaUq.jpg
    I have to agree on that
    I like the new bootanimation, but I love the old simplistic one

A setting to choose bootanimation would be nice :)
    ditto

i second to that...the animation is just too hollywood :laugh::laugh:
    Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk