[Q] Sudden Signal loss

Search This thread

pasanjay

Feb 6, 2012
Colombo
Hi Guys,

I have a rooted S-On Tmobile M7UL device. It was running on Viper one 6.2 Rom without a problem. Today all of a sudden my phone is not receiving any signal. Wifi is fine. Tried factory resetting the phone. But still no signal. Please help.

pasanjay

Feb 6, 2012
Colombo
You might try re-installing the radio or TMO firmware. If you want to run the latest RUU 5.14.531.11.

Thank you for the reply. Since im S-On i might have to relock ans flash stock recovery right?

And i found a way to get the signal back. When the phone boots up all i have to do is turn airplane mode on and off. Then signal comes back. But the problem is i have to do this every time i switch on the phone. Do you think it has something related to a bug in the custom ROM?

I cant seem to flash any other custom roms. tried insertcoin 4 and few others. But all of them caused bootloops.

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Thank you for the reply. Since im S-On i might have to relock ans flash stock recovery right?

And i found a way to get the signal back. When the phone boots up all i have to do is turn airplane mode on and off. Then signal comes back. But the problem is i have to do this every time i switch on the phone. Do you think it has something related to a bug in the custom ROM?

I cant seem to flash any other custom roms. tried insertcoin 4 and few others. But all of them caused bootloops.

It might be a custom ROM. If you can find a firmware for your version flash it. Yes you have to lock your bootloader.

Reactions: pasanjay

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida

if all the roms bootloop you need to update your custom recovery to 2.6.3.3 or 2.7.1.1

Reactions: pasanjay

cghh07

May 5, 2010
I'm on candy kitkat 4.4.4 rom and had the issue of having service but no data. So I flashed a 4T.28.3218.04_10.33E.1718.01L radio and all is good now. But I'm s-off and have super cid.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I am s off and supercid-ed running ViperROM 5.8 still with the first T mobile KitKat radio. I almost always have full LTE but these past few weeks and maybe more they are upgrading towers and I suddenly have 3g. It usually happens between 3 and 5am but when I am awake, I call and they give me $10 credit. I am on ancient firmware too....I am about to update now but I am trying to be sure that newest firmware version is OK because my LTE is always blazing fast...don't want to ruin that!

Sent from my ViperROM M7 from Tapatalk 2.9.3 blackout

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

I have a rooted S-On Tmobile M7UL device. It was running on Viper one 6.2 Rom without a problem. Today all of a sudden my phone is not receiving any signal. Wifi is fine. Tried factory resetting the phone. But still no signal. Please help.
    You might try re-installing the radio or TMO firmware. If you want to run the latest RUU 5.14.531.11.

It might be a custom ROM. If you can find a firmware for your version flash it. Yes you have to lock your bootloader.

if all the roms bootloop you need to update your custom recovery to 2.6.3.3 or 2.7.1.1