NamelessROM

Search This thread

igorescu04

Last edited:

gtsfreak

Jul 27, 2012
LG V60 ThinQ
Does art works without any force closes and please share battery stats really thinking of downloading this rom

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

drbobb

Feb 14, 2010
Warsaw
Anything more specific about this ROM and its current status on our GT-N7000? It's hard to find any real info.

How does it compare eg. to Carbon or Slim? I tried several KK ROMs, and while the features are brilliant and looks are fine, they're just not stable enough for daily use (reboots, freezes, systemui crashes etc.)

drbobb

Feb 14, 2010
Warsaw
Anything more specific about this ROM and its current status on our GT-N7000? It's hard to find any real info.

How does it compare eg. to Carbon or Slim? I tried several KK ROMs, and while the features are brilliant and looks are fine, they're just not stable enough for daily use (reboots, freezes, systemui crashes etc.)

Okay guess I have to answer to myself. I tried the ROM for several days, and it was at least as good as the other KK roms I tried, and possibly better. Still not stable enough for daily usage, though. Themes are buggy and lead to systemui restart loops. Phone also frequently becomes unresponsive (screen won't come back on from sleep). When it works it works great, but it fails many times in a day. Tried both with the original kernel and the Forest kernel, no apparent difference.

Top Liked Posts