How to fix Missing Apps on Market?...Read on...

Search This thread

_Sparks

Jun 17, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have encountered many cases where people cannot see some apps in the market. Luckily I found a way to tackle this problem. Here try this, it should work, however I only tested this on my x8...

Settings —> Applications —> Manage Applications

Choose All

Choose Market

Force Stop

Back out, choose Google Service Framework

Force Stop

Clear Data

Back out to the homescreen, run the Market (it should fail – that’s what I want!)

Reboot

Wait at least one minute after the system boots up, then retry the Market.

So did it work for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: rimzyriza

aloy99

May 15, 2011
Erm, I accidentally cleared market data too, and now my market can't work.

Sent from my X10mini using XDA App

LordGeek

Aug 1, 2007
Ohio
This did absolutely nothing for me .. still cannot find applications that I could before ROM'ing.

My sig shows what I have .. this don't work @ all.

_Sparks

Jun 17, 2011
United Kingdom
This did absolutely nothing for me .. still cannot find applications that I could before ROM'ing.

My sig shows what I have .. this don't work @ all.

Mate try this 2 or 3 times and then it might work, because It didn't work for me the first time either, but after the third try it works. And remember to switch off your phone straight after it tells you to and remember to wait for a couple of minutes after reboot.

D

doktornotor

All I ever needed was to clear market data... (And use TB to re-enable autoupdate for everything after that.)

LordGeek

Aug 1, 2007
Ohio
Mate try this 2 or 3 times and then it might work, because It didn't work for me the first time either, but after the third try it works. And remember to switch off your phone straight after it tells you to and remember to wait for a couple of minutes after reboot.

4 times and nothing ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I have encountered many cases where people cannot see some apps in the market. Luckily I found a way to tackle this problem. Here try this, it should work, however I only tested this on my x8...

Settings —> Applications —> Manage Applications

Choose All

Choose Market

Force Stop

Back out, choose Google Service Framework

Force Stop

Clear Data

Back out to the homescreen, run the Market (it should fail – that’s what I want!)

Reboot

Wait at least one minute after the system boots up, then retry the Market.

So did it work for you?