[App] Apex Launcher

Search This thread

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
Very good, til I got my bill from att. But called them and had half of it taken care of. I hated Samsung, but this is making me change my mind. This is an international phone, so that helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
I hate LG now, but what makes you hate Samsung? They seem like a really good brand phone if they've had a ton of Nexus phones

I hate LG now, but what makes you hate Samsung? They seem like a really good brand phone if they've had a ton of Nexus phones

I got a Galaxy from us cellular, when they first came out. The phone was ginormous, the plastic feel, lack of notification lights. Coming from the LG to a slightly bigger phone wasn't bad. Still have a cheap build quality, but I have a case now, and as soon as ics comes out, a kernel with bln will be nice. LG is way easier to rom, this phone you have to do a factory reset every dang time. Although Mt should get you guys the new Swype with dragon.

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
I got a Galaxy from us cellular, when they first came out. The phone was ginormous, the plastic feel, lack of notification lights. Coming from the LG to a slightly bigger phone wasn't bad. Still have a cheap build quality, but I have a case now, and as soon as ics comes out, a kernel with bln will be nice. LG is way easier to rom, this phone you have to do a factory reset every dang time. Although Mt should get you guys the new Swype with dragon.

Jeez a factory reset every time? That's bad. And also I'm pretty sure we have it but Idk since I personally don't like Swype so I uninstalled it. Also, if I ever get to enjoy ICS how is the Apex Launcher? or have you not tried it?

Jeez a factory reset every time? That's bad. And also I'm pretty sure we have it but Idk since I personally don't like Swype so I uninstalled it. Also, if I ever get to enjoy ICS how is the Apex Launcher? or have you not tried it?

Apex is nice. I like it alot, I am currently trying 7 launcher. Very nice, and I have no security on my screen, so I hit a button, and there is my home screen.

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
Apex is nice. I like it alot, I am currently trying 7 launcher. Very nice, and I have no security on my screen, so I hit a button, and there is my home screen.

Any nice features in Apex or is it kind of like a cleaned up stock launcher but with more features?

I guess I would consider it closest to Zeam. Very quick, clean, lightweight. There are some resizing you can do to widgets, 7 pages, 5 docks, app drawer layouts. We have a "launcher of choice" section over at the Skyrocket forum, and I just put in yesterday that I like Launcher 7. It's zippy, very clean looking, there are plenty of modifications you can do to it.

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
I guess I would consider it closest to Zeam. Very quick, clean, lightweight. There are some resizing you can do to widgets, 7 pages, 5 docks, app drawer layouts. We have a "launcher of choice" section over at the Skyrocket forum, and I just put in yesterday that I like Launcher 7. It's zippy, very clean looking, there are plenty of modifications you can do to it.
Every ICS phone or tablet it seems like everybody is using Nova Launcher have you seen that?

Top Liked Posts