[LWW/XMP/XM][GB] Auto Rotate Home.apk

Search This thread

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
This is mod of Home.apk which the original file came from Alifdroid. But i'll post this to you all. All this mod does is if you set the device to landscape, it should be able to auto rotate the home (without the need of opening keyboard in Xperia Mini Pro)

I know the screenshot is from hdpi device, but it should give you the idea of this mod :)

CAUTION: To apply this mod, better to empty your home widgets first. Some error may occur. If this mod gives you error, please flash the stock and the home will be reset and when you reapply this mod, it will work :)

Attachments

• GB-stock-mdpi.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 263
  • GB-HomeRotate-mdpi.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 710

qrim

Dec 18, 2011
Estonia
First i make backup for my home.apk and then I flash auto rotate. I don´t like that auto rotate and I replace in system folder home.apk and now I have black home screen. Stock zip don´t help me. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is mod of Home.apk which the original file came from Alifdroid. But i'll post this to you all. All this mod does is if you set the device to landscape, it should be able to auto rotate the home (without the need of opening keyboard in Xperia Mini Pro)

I know the screenshot is from hdpi device, but it should give you the idea of this mod :)

CAUTION: To apply this mod, better to empty your home widgets first. Some error may occur. If this mod gives you error, please flash the stock and the home will be reset and when you reapply this mod, it will work :)
    What file exactly did you change? I was trying to do this for over a week, but couldnt manage to do it. Props!

Just homeactivity.smali with modified default orientation :)

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
    Not working on my mini pro..... brov can yhu please gimme a hint on how to go bout it so i can do it please!
    Read my thread at Android Hacking General. You'll find one.

X10 mini is not supported sorry.