[REF] [11/20/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

Search This thread

jayharper08

Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Jan 7, 2008
The Dirty
Oh gosh.. I hope this doesn't go down hill.. Too much drama lately. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice job

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

You know me better than that, Miguel. ;)

And you are 100% right but the sad reality is you have three types of people on XDA. Developers, users and contributors.

Developers are way too busy putting out quality work that they don't have time to update a wiki.

Users are here solely to get something and very rarely produce anything especially a wiki.

Then you have contributors which often have the time and ability to put something together but may but know how to do a wiki or choose to do a thread instead.

The problem with a wiki is that you have a group of people saying that it's someone else's responsibility to update it and another group who says the exact same thing. The wiki is an awesome concept but you have to have a group of people who actually have the time and desire to contribute. But rarely does anyone step up to the plate to actually do it. You also don't have a forum to ask questions or give feedback in a wiki whereas in a thread you do.

Here we have someone who has taken the personal responsibility to do what nobody else is.

If he succeeds? Awesome!

If he doesn't? Oh well, no skin off our noses, it was his time he wasted getting it started.

But from what I've seen so far we appear to have a real winner on our hands. :D

^^^ Ding Ding ^^^

If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, then do not post. I see nothing wrong with this. As long as it stays updated.

Now seriously, ask yourself, what is wrong with a member trying to help out others by having things in a nice tidy OP? Nothing at all. So be polite and helpful, or skip the thread. This is a way of helping the community, so let it be.

Have a good day. :highfive:;)

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Re: [REF] [2/14/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

^^^ Ding Ding ^^^

If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, then do not post. I see nothing wrong with this. As long as it stays updated.

Now seriously, ask yourself, what is wrong with a member trying to help out others by having things in a nice tidy OP? Nothing at all. So be polite and helpful, or skip the thread. This is a way of helping the community, so let it be.

Yes I surely do ;);)

I couldn't have said it better myself.. Thank you :beer::beer::)

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

jayharper08

Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Jan 7, 2008
The Dirty

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
Re: [REF] [2/14/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

^^^ Ding Ding ^^^

I love the way you do business Jay! You should be a mod instructor or something lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Re: [REF] [2/24/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

You're on it! :thumbup::thumbup:

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Reactions: rwilco12

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen
Re: [REF] [3/08/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

Just a heads up. SwampMonster has been updated to MA7.

Reactions: bobloiy

Top Liked Posts