[Q] Hello upgrade official rom.

Search This thread

salata1500

Oct 9, 2011
Hello. After i bricked my phone before i wasnt tring to do anything with it. But now since there ae official 4.3 firmware i have a question.
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=GT-N7100&pcode=PRT#firmware. I have a rom from this site installed (poland tmobile 4.1.2).
And i want to install ( Poland Play 4.3)Can i flash it and Do i just flash it through odin? Do i need to factory reset and wipe everything on phone? Im just asking for a short tutorial not to brick the phone :D. Thx

Zedrox

Jan 2, 2014
I'm a fastboot Guy here, but you will need to wipe a device completely in my opinion before flashing a rom, just factory resetting won't do the job.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

salata1500

Oct 9, 2011
I'm a fastboot Guy here, but you will need to wipe a device completely in my opinion before flashing a rom, just factory resetting won't do the job.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
Full wipe device and download the rom to my computer and install it through odin? Is this safe for not bricking phone 100 percent?

S

sawdoctor

Nothing is ever 100% but if you flash it through doing off your PC with a fully charged battery then you are the unluckiest person I know to get a second brick. Tbh the I don't know anyone who has hard bricked a note2 other than sds.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app