Free skyrocket box with useless stuff!

Search This thread

lingowistico

Jan 4, 2013
Stockholm
goo.gl
What's up guys?
Sometime ago I lost my beloved skyrocket on a bus.
I still got the box with some useless stuff in it though.
I am willing to give it away to anyone who wants it!
Shipping from Sweden is on you :p

The contents:
2x battery. One that came with the phone (probably broken since i accidentally shortcircuited it with an apple) and one extra without nfc
1x us/canada style charger, without usb cable
1x english/french manual
1x warranty folder
1x otterbox heavyduty case, with car stand
1x metallic purple case, off of ebay
1x battery door, rogers branded

~KUMAR~

Nov 24, 2012
hyderabad
you still got em pls replay me your giving it free?

& please tell me how much of shipping charges for india :)

Last edited:

~KUMAR~

Nov 24, 2012
hyderabad
order placed

Sorry for the hassle buddy. I'm trying to check the order (number 113-9985052-6493016) with amazon and they won't let me.
They ask for your billing address, email and first and last name. They told me the address you've given me isn't the billing address of hence they can't trust me to give me order status info. Really sorry hope this works out

Hi mate here attach the screen shot from amazon orderplaced i post you tracking of shippment once its shipped find the attachment of screen shot

Reactions: lingowistico

shadowcreeper_1

Apr 26, 2014
still available?

My device:
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (rooted)
Rom:AOSP (4.4.2)
Carrier:At&t

Hit the Thanks button if i helped :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you waiting for you replay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

It's the same as to US, $15 :)
    order placed

Sorry for the hassle buddy. I'm trying to check the order (number 113-9985052-6493016) with amazon and they won't let me.
    They ask for your billing address, email and first and last name. They told me the address you've given me isn't the billing address of hence they can't trust me to give me order status info. Really sorry hope this works out

Hi mate here attach the screen shot from amazon orderplaced i post you tracking of shippment once its shipped find the attachment of screen shot
    amazon order update

Hi Egor mate here your order update please see the attached image screen shot

No update on my shipment :)