[GAME] Another World now available!

Search This thread

White_Pointer

Dec 30, 2009
Also known as Out Of This World™ and released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World™ has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.

A CAPTIVATING ADVENTURE
The actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment.

You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight!

20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
• Switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen at any time in the game
• New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D-pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
• 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
• Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
• OpenFeint with over 10 Achievements
• Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
• 5 languages available (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
• Xperia PLAY optimized.

1PfoUkml7UBKRh2S5iwuU2n6pt4zy3hyddO4rFqnSfLdaUHdVLI21v_HTbXahrH7U-g=h230
QJo4wKnvhMCedR2eiKzKcJ3IyvqYg3Y5CzH73I483YcidCxDzk9A73H8N-ujS33OymQ=h230
BBxlXZM1MIjq-K9EU22U806dBKo2kANDlZTjqpND2ryV9zN7ylHyjsYwnIDdV0ev=h230
PUVpV1Qulf4lyD4G1M8P7cQ1o57kWa7wdk-aO74kpByHEIeN2CHKH7CTuYAkXCJNjmo=h230

Now they just need to release Flashback :D

Last edited:

benoitb85

Nov 4, 2007
Bacon le Gruyère
Just bought it, it's funny because I was just thinking those last few days about how to emulate it, Megadrive, SNES, or GBA ?

And then I found out we have an official release for Android, HD and optimized for Xperia Play so I just bought it :D

Apr 22, 2012
Just bought it, it's funny because I was just thinking those last few days about how to emulate it, Megadrive, SNES, or GBA ?

And then I found out we have an official release for Android, HD and optimized for Xperia Play so I just bought it :D

I don't really think the graphics are that much of an improvement over the original Amiga version & with UAE4Droid emulating that one almost perfectly, I don't really see the point.

benoitb85

Nov 4, 2007
Bacon le Gruyère
I have never owned an Amiga back in the days. I was born in 85 and my first video game device was a Sega Master System.

Could you recommend me 4~5 games I should try on UAE4droid ?

TheVicious

May 31, 2010
K240, SuperFrog, North and South(best version), Lotus 1& 2& 3 (but non of lotus game works), Doman, Franko, Legion (like Frontier, you can do what You want in medieval time), Soccer Kid, Zool, Traps and treause, Ruff'n'trumble, All Terain Racing, Super Skidmarks and many more!

Wysyłane z mojego R800i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

metcard

May 26, 2010
This game is currently half price on the market.
Not sure for how long or when the promo started.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow i remember it like it was yesterday... When i read this in another thread