Sim lock (imsi code)

Search This thread

kakapagal

Jul 13, 2013
My htc one was dead after i flashed a unknown recovery.
Thank god its Ok now . Reintalled the Hboot 1.44 with Jtag nethod.
But now issue is that no GSM sim card working on it. it asks for IMSI code.
Please help me.
My device is HTC one
CiD HTC__001

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Please help me.
My device is HTC one
CiD HTC__001

Hi again, glad to know your device is back to life :victory:

You can use a sim unlock code service from internet or even trough a google play app. Basically, you'll need to provide your phone IMEI # and they will send you back you sim unlock code. Cost between 10-20$ us in most cases. Sometime your carrier can give you that code to. Again you'll need to call them and provide IMEI #.

good luck

cannonofcourse

Apr 7, 2013
Baton Rouge
I'm having the exact same issue and if anyone could offer some sort of advice. I've been told my security block has been corrupted and other nonsense. No solutions or if any of the tools can get the code to take.

Sent from my HTC One M7 WiFi only using xda app-developers app

connexion2005

Feb 27, 2009
Texas
www.mobiletechvideos.com
We are continuing to dig for a solution but the issue is there is a unique identifier within the eMMC which is checked by the modem through amss.bin with an RSA certification. If this unique identifier is destroyed by user corruption (bricking the phone within that region) then there is currently no way to rebuild it. The most logical way to resolve this issue is to have a developer patch the modem/radio to bypass that check. It should be able to be done and is already being done on the N7100 and I9300 devices which were facing a similar issue...

-Josh

igorya79

May 20, 2014
We are continuing to dig for a solution but the issue is there is a unique identifier within the eMMC which is checked by the modem through amss.bin with an RSA certification. If this unique identifier is destroyed by user corruption (bricking the phone within that region) then there is currently no way to rebuild it. The most logical way to resolve this issue is to have a developer patch the modem/radio to bypass that check. It should be able to be done and is already being done on the N7100 and I9300 devices which were facing a similar issue...

-Josh

I have the same problem with my HTC m7 (Sim IMSI unlock PIN) after JTAG
still no solution?

cannonofcourse

Apr 7, 2013
Baton Rouge
I had to buy a new phone but i still use my old one around the house on my WiFi. I thought the Jtag repair guy screwed mine up but apparently it's common.
I've written some developers to see if someone can write a patch. No luck though, I can't even get an answer from anyone. We need a patch to bypass the security check done against the modern on boot.
I'm almost at the point of learning to do it myself. A lot of people are having this issue. Thoughts?

Sent from my
HTC One M-7 Tampered/Unlocked
Renovate Sense 6 s-off Super CID
Elemental X Bla Bla....

panozzz

Sep 6, 2008
I had to buy a new phone but i still use my old one around the house on my WiFi. I thought the Jtag repair guy screwed mine up but apparently it's common.
I've written some developers to see if someone can write a patch. No luck though, I can't even get an answer from anyone. We need a patch to bypass the security check done against the modern on boot.
I'm almost at the point of learning to do it myself. A lot of people are having this issue. Thoughts?

Sent from my
HTC One M-7 Tampered/Unlocked
Renovate Sense 6 s-off Super CID
Elemental X Bla Bla....

I also lostesso problem ... I'm trying to format the phone with bekup dey found on the forum then I will try a reflash with an original ruu that restores all also unlock, you just made facciosapere ... :( :)crying:

jasperali

Mar 5, 2009
any good news regarding this problem..i hv also this problem..in my htc m7

if anybody have solution plz share here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please help me.
    My device is HTC one
    CiD HTC__001

Hi again, glad to know your device is back to life :victory:

You can use a sim unlock code service from internet or even trough a google play app. Basically, you'll need to provide your phone IMEI # and they will send you back you sim unlock code. Cost between 10-20$ us in most cases. Sometime your carrier can give you that code to. Again you'll need to call them and provide IMEI #.

good luck