S3 4.3 to 4.4.2 Easy

Search This thread

scootertrashtx

Mar 23, 2011
Gatesville, Texas

tailgunner9

Apr 8, 2012
Jackson, Tn.
So, this is the "official" 4.4.2 OTA update? Without tripping anything? There's no mention of that anywhere in the video... There's also no links as to where this "update zip" came from like the dude said...

Not sure on tripping. Mine was tripped anyway and out of warranty. Sorry can not help you on that part. Just know it runs well and shows 4.4.2 Should not do anything to a phone if worried about warranty. You are Always taking a Chance with any downloaded rom other than the one you get over phone. My opinion.

Reactions: scootertrashtx

scootertrashtx

Mar 23, 2011
Gatesville, Texas
Not sure on tripping. Mine was tripped anyway and out of warranty. Sorry can not help you on that part. Just know it runs well and shows 4.4.2 Should not do anything to a phone if worried about warranty. You are Always taking a Chance with any downloaded rom other than the one you get over phone. My opinion.

LOL, Thanks fer the quick response! I already figgered that! I'm on a stock phone with 4.3... No sign of an OTA update at all... Getting tired of waiting...

scootertrashtx

Mar 23, 2011
Gatesville, Texas
You should check with AT&T store about the Over the air Update to 4.4.2 You have gone into settings and had it to check for it haven't you?? It has been out few months on AT&T

Did the manual check in settings... said up to date...

No warranty on this phone, (it's a refurb from insurance) I'm gonna see what happens...

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
System Status: Official
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
Warranty Bit: 0
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 3

Hmmm... Seems legit...

Samsung-SGH-I747
Android version:
Baseband version:
I747UCUFNE4
Kernel version:
3.4.0-1514807
Build number:
KOT49H.I747UCUFNE4
SE for Android status:
Enforcing

All good, everything works. SO- There ya go! it's all good! Now we know!

tailgunner9

Apr 8, 2012
Jackson, Tn.

No warranty on this phone, (it's a refurb from insurance) I'm gonna see what happens...

ODIN MODE

Hmmm... Seems legit...

Samsung-SGH-I747
Android version:
Baseband version:
I747UCUFNE4
Kernel version:
3.4.0-1514807
Build number:
KOT49H.I747UCUFNE4
SE for Android status:
Enforcing

Yep you got 4.4.2 NOW. Not that it is much different. More settings if you get into that much. Have a nice 4th

Reactions: scootertrashtx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is worked GREAT for me to get from 4.3 to 4.4.2 since I had No luck installing the OTA of 4.4.2 on my i747. Very EASY WAY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJkHx0zb-Bc
    So, this is the "official" 4.4.2 OTA update? Without tripping anything? There's no mention of that anywhere in the video... There's also no links as to where this "update zip" came from like the dude said...

ODIN MODE

Hmmm... Seems legit...

Samsung-SGH-I747
    Android version:
    Baseband version:
    I747UCUFNE4
    Kernel version:
    3.4.0-1514807
    Build number:
    KOT49H.I747UCUFNE4
    SE for Android status:
    Enforcing

Yep you got 4.4.2 NOW. Not that it is much different. More settings if you get into that much. Have a nice 4th