Chinese Fastboot Mode?

Search This thread

treChoy

Aug 15, 2012
Hey everyone!

So, I flashed dalvik and bionic optimizations for the OnePlus One that I found over on the Nexus 5. When I booted back up into Android, all of my apps were missing, and everything kept on crashing. So, I booted into Fastboot Mode, but instead of the Cid logo which is usually presented, this message came up:

己进人fastboot...

TxZx3Gy.jpg

The English translation is roughly "You have entered fastboot...". Everything still worked fine. I flashed my system partition back, and everything was okay. But, strangely, the Chinese fastboot message still appears instead of Cid. I kinda want Cid back...does anyone have any solutions? And yes, my phone is the international model.

Last edited:

darkmessiah

Nov 1, 2007
chennai
i also have the same screen for fastboot. to make it worst i dont have root access but have a chinese version of cwm on the device. donno what to do.

Leicxan

Dec 21, 2011
Shanghai
OnePlus 7 Pro
Is your fastboot still fully functional? When did this start showing up?

Maybe you should flash bootloader from CM11S factory image. File name is sbl1.mbn
i have an chinese version OPO , my bootloader is cid after i flash stock image.

btw,it's 已进入fastboot.:D they are very similar.
sorry for my english

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: treChoy

treChoy

Aug 15, 2012
Maybe you should flash bootloader from CM11S factory image. File name is sbl1.mbn

sorry for my english

Whoops, my bad, I was using handwriting input and didn't see that mistake :) good catch!

Playing around with bootloader is reaalllly dangerous stuff....I don't know if I want to go that far.

ddggttff3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2009
Minnesota
Whoops, my bad, I was using handwriting input and didn't see that mistake :) good catch!

Playing around with bootloader is reaalllly dangerous stuff....I don't know if I want to go that far.

Well you can also try flashing the logo.bin partition from the CM11S image cyngn has at https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/, but if your bootloader is already in chinese, you might just want to flash the device back to full stock using the fastboot image.

Reactions: treChoy

treChoy

Aug 15, 2012
Yeah, it will fully revert your device to the factory image. Once you are done, if you have the 64gb model, make sure to flash the userdata_64gb.img manually after otherwise your system will only show as 16gb.

Yeah...that's a bit too much to lose just to change how my fastboot looks. Thanks for your suggestion though.

treChoy

Aug 15, 2012
So upon further research, it looks like this is the exact same fastboot screen that OPPO devices use!! Somehow, I've gotten the OPPO fastboot mode one my One! And OnePlus denies involvement with OPPO....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is your fastboot still fully functional? When did this start showing up?

sorry for my english

Well you can also try flashing the logo.bin partition from the CM11S image cyngn has at https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/, but if your bootloader is already in chinese, you might just want to flash the device back to full stock using the fastboot image.
    If I flash the fastboot image, will everything on my device be erased?

Yeah, it will fully revert your device to the factory image. Once you are done, if you have the 64gb model, make sure to flash the userdata_64gb.img manually after otherwise your system will only show as 16gb.