(1/21/11 Blue, Purple & Red S2W themes post #6) CHT2.0 SMS wdgt & email themes

Search This thread

mcluvn

Jul 22, 2009

I have made a fix for the white fonts. If you install one that is supposed to have white fonts and it crash's sense when you go to the mail tab you will need to install my Mcluvn Mail_WhiteFont_Fix.cab and soft reset. The cab is in the 2nd post.
Ive added the fix to the NEW CHTmonster mail mod that is in the first post. ENJOY!!!

These are a couple of the themes I made for the mail tab and CHT 2.0 sms widget. Let me know what you guys think and there will be more to come.
You dont need cht 2.0 installed. It will work without it.
It will also work with any version of cht but the sms widget is only on the cht 2.0.

To change the font colors on the email and messaging widgets us the chteditor. The color numbers are 255,255,255 for pure white and 0,0,0for pure black.http://www.web-source.net/216_color_chart.htm Here is the link to a web site that has a lot of color codes that can be used for the fonts.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE ON A STOCK ROM OR A ROM THAT YOUR ROM CHEF DID NOT USE CFC FOR THE MANILA FILES THESE WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. I REPEAT THEY WILL NOT WORK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU PLEASE ASK AND I WILL POST A NOcfc CAB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just install the cab and soft reset.
PLEASE IF YOU TRY ANY OF THESE OUT LEAVE SOME FEED BACK FOR ME. THANK YOU
All of these would never have happend if it wasnt for Xpressyourcell and his yet to be release of his mail mod. Would also like to thank TMartin for his help with the mode9 files.

OK for more updates please follow the link in the 2nd post. It is to hard to keep up with two threads. Thank you.
unrc.jpg
qs5.jpg
fd1i.jpg
riel.jpg
thzd.jpg
ut9.jpg
u0mv.jpg
1nwf.jpg

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes-software/134514-cht-2-0-sms-widget-email-themes.html

Last edited:

mcluvn

Jul 22, 2009

Your welcome! Ill be posting more in the morning sometime.
If anyone has any request post the pic here or over on ppcgks and I will try to get it done for you.

Here are the cabs that will bring you back to stock.

Install the blue web mail mod then soft reset. Set the blue wallpaper in the my documents/my wallpapers to the cht all tabs wallpaper and you should be good. Samething with the BlueRed mail mod. Let me know how they work out.

mh5.jpg
amqs.jpg
i59q.jpg
6vrx.jpg

I made a cab for the transparent sms wdgt menu bar.

Last edited:

mcluvn

Jul 22, 2009
More updates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been using a theme by S2W and I like it so much that I made 2 remixes of his theme along with 2 mail mod to go with them. Ill post screen shots of all of it here and the link to the thread.

Purple and Red S2W Themes

yqm2.jpg
h7uj.jpg

Purple and Red Mail Mods

fd6e.jpg
vnbvb.jpg

teipq.jpg
ikrzq.jpg

BLUE S2W SIMPLICITI THEME

abeo.jpg
p08gj.jpg
9zzm.jpg

This one is just for the email tab and email widget. Ive been looking into illusions and tried to interpret it into a mail mod. Just install the cab and soft reset. Then set the wallpaper thats in your /My Documents/Wallpapers/. Let me know if you guys like it.

wbnl.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot9.jpg
    ScreenShot9.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 216
  • ScreenShot10.jpg
    ScreenShot10.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Reactions: ezzie and s-droid

mburke178

May 15, 2008
i have 2 requests if you can, and if you don't mind. They are both Steelers style, if you can on the yellow 1 make the wording black. On the black 1 if you can make the wording white. Thank you very much

Attachments

• football-steelers-extended.jpg
    football-steelers-extended.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 44
  • steelers.jpg
    steelers.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 44

mcluvn

Jul 22, 2009
Anyone interested in this one?

Attachments

• ScreenShot6.jpg
    ScreenShot6.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 202

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have made a fix for the white fonts. If you install one that is supposed to have white fonts and it crash's sense when you go to the mail tab you will need to install my Mcluvn Mail_WhiteFont_Fix.cab and soft reset. The cab is in the 2nd post.
    Ive added the fix to the NEW CHTmonster mail mod that is in the first post. ENJOY!!!

These are a couple of the themes I made for the mail tab and CHT 2.0 sms widget. Let me know what you guys think and there will be more to come.
    You dont need cht 2.0 installed. It will work without it.
    It will also work with any version of cht but the sms widget is only on the cht 2.0.

To change the font colors on the email and messaging widgets us the chteditor. The color numbers are 255,255,255 for pure white and 0,0,0for pure black.http://www.web-source.net/216_color_chart.htm Here is the link to a web site that has a lot of color codes that can be used for the fonts.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE ON A STOCK ROM OR A ROM THAT YOUR ROM CHEF DID NOT USE CFC FOR THE MANILA FILES THESE WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. I REPEAT THEY WILL NOT WORK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU PLEASE ASK AND I WILL POST A NOcfc CAB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just install the cab and soft reset.
    PLEASE IF YOU TRY ANY OF THESE OUT LEAVE SOME FEED BACK FOR ME. THANK YOU
    All of these would never have happend if it wasnt for Xpressyourcell and his yet to be release of his mail mod. Would also like to thank TMartin for his help with the mode9 files.

OK for more updates please follow the link in the 2nd post. It is to hard to keep up with two threads. Thank you.
    unrc.jpg
    qs5.jpg
    fd1i.jpg
    riel.jpg
    thzd.jpg
    ut9.jpg
    u0mv.jpg
    1nwf.jpg

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes-software/134514-cht-2-0-sms-widget-email-themes.html
    More info is over here.

You can also find some that I did that are for those who are on stock roms or non cfc manila roms at this link.

I would love to see how any of these look on your guys phones! If you can post some screenshots for everyone to see.

4vwo.jpg
    33mpn.jpg
    ci6i.jpg
    More updates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been using a theme by S2W and I like it so much that I made 2 remixes of his theme along with 2 mail mod to go with them. Ill post screen shots of all of it here and the link to the thread.

Purple and Red S2W Themes

yqm2.jpg
    h7uj.jpg

Purple and Red Mail Mods

fd6e.jpg
    vnbvb.jpg

teipq.jpg
    ikrzq.jpg

BLUE S2W SIMPLICITI THEME

abeo.jpg
    p08gj.jpg
    9zzm.jpg

This one is just for the email tab and email widget. Ive been looking into illusions and tried to interpret it into a mail mod. Just install the cab and soft reset. Then set the wallpaper thats in your /My Documents/Wallpapers/. Let me know if you guys like it.

wbnl.jpg
    Purple and Red S2W theme remixes and mail mods. Download link in post 6
    blue s2w theme is done and posted in s2w's theme thread.

DOWNLOAD LINK

abeo.jpg

p08gj.jpg