[Q] Motherboard for Galaxy Nexus i9250

Search This thread

sanvic15dj

Oct 29, 2010
Chennai
Hi,

I am looking for a new/used working 16GB unlocked mother board / logic board for my galaxy nexus i9250.

I am from India and I am having tough time finding the same locally. Can you guide me to if there are any stores where I could buy?

yuryvrn

Dec 10, 2012
I too look for the same: motherboard for Galaxy Nexus i9250.
I am from Russia.
Can someone help with getting the subject?

sanvic15dj

Oct 29, 2010
Chennai
Hi Yuryvrn.

Its very hard to get the motherboard. You can get in touch with Joesalve. Who replied to this message earlier for he has one which is available for sale.

Sent from my XT1033 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: yuryvrn

yuryvrn

Dec 10, 2012
Hi Yuryvrn.

Its very hard to get the motherboard. You can get in touch with Joesalve. Who replied to this message earlier for he has one which is available for sale.

Thanks, sanvic15dj. It seems pm is not working for my account to get in touch with Joesalve.
Joesalve, is your motherboard still available?

yuryvrn

Dec 10, 2012
By the way, there is one available at Ebay now but it has broken contacts for volume buttons cable, see the picture below.
attachment.php

Must be as below
attachment.php

I talked with our local mobile repair guy and it is possible to solder the cable (in case he finds the solder points) and replace the mainboard for $25 total.

Attachments

• 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,489
  • yt2CQSVPlSnJaUpa.jpg
    yt2CQSVPlSnJaUpa.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,485

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im from philippines..if your interested pm me..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hi Yuryvrn.