[Q] SHW M250S Converted to I9100 Crashes After ROM Flash

Search This thread

pinoymark

May 29, 2014
Hi Guys, I've have been very confident about rooting and flashing ROMS on different Android Phones because of this Forums but I'm stuck with this Korean S2 that I've flashed a MOD ROM to. It's an SHW M250S and unfortunately I've bricked the internal storage of the phone during hack. I thought that this was the issue why whenever I flash a ROM it will eventually crash. It'll turn-on and boot-up okay (though sometimes it initially gets stuck on the CM logo and I have to reboot the phone to reach the Set-up wizard) but when I start installing apps it'll eventually stop responding and then crash, it will still start up but then it will crash again immediately. And when I say crash I mean i get stuck on a particular screen, it'll eventually goes black (notification bar still visible) and the only way to get it running again is to restart it. I tried Multiple Mods JB and KK and Stock 19100 Roms but i had the same result. The last thing I tried doing was swapping the Internal Storage with the SD card and I though I had it fixed but still same issue remains. Please Help Guys. :(

hawaiisteve

Nov 15, 2013
Cebu City
There's a "how to" thread on converting Korean s2 into i9100. You can find the thread in the general section. It involves flashing a pit file and stock i9100 ROM. The info works as I have 2 of the same model you have and I've converted both. Good luck

Reactions: pinoymark

pinoymark

May 29, 2014
There's a "how to" thread on converting Korean s2 into i9100. You can find the thread in the general section. It involves flashing a pit file and stock i9100 ROM. The info works as I have 2 of the same model you have and I've converted both. Good luck

Thanks, I have already done that though, i've flashed the original pit file from that thread and then an original stock rom, that's where my problem started actually. I also tried the pit file to unbrick the internal storage and was successful in doing so, as far as i can tell, but still the phone crashes. Funny thing though, it only crashes now whenever I start restoring apps from google play. If I don't install anything, it works okay... so far.

hawaiisteve

Nov 15, 2013
Cebu City
Thanks, I have already done that though, i've flashed the original pit file from that thread and then an original stock rom, that's where my problem started actually. I also tried the pit file to unbrick the internal storage and was successful in doing so, as far as i can tell, but still the phone crashes. Funny thing though, it only crashes now whenever I start restoring apps from google play. If I don't install anything, it works okay... so far.

Ya, you have a strange situation. You might want to try flashing a dorimanx kernel and use the partition check and repair in stweaks. Maybe you have corrupt blocks...just a guess...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.