[Q] lg g2 or g3 ?

Search This thread

ollielol

Feb 6, 2011
Hi guys,

first of all i have to say i love xda and its developers! Every smartphone i owned has got a custom rom on it.

So you've probably heard this question a billion times. i can get a lg g2 for 350 euro (+ a metalic skin for 10 euro). the problem is that in 2 weeks the lg g3 will come out and it will cost 550 euro (awesome flipcover for free!). so while 550 euro is quite overbudget to me, i keep wondering if the 200 euro is worth it considering the larger screen, free flipcover, awesome design and the much needed micro sd slot and of course the gorgeous ui! i'm not planning on putting a custom rom on my lg g2 right right so it bugs me a bit knowing lg wont put the new ui on it. So what is the best value for money considering i will probably stick to the g3 a bit longer?

sorry for my bad English, i'am Belgian

Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:
B

bachera

its tough, depends on your needs. There is a good thread in general section called will you ditch your lg g2 when g3 comes. There are some comments that will help you make a choice.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2764863
alsjeblieft :)

g2 is better value cause it still has good specs. However g3 is new, latest. Lot going for it.

Oneplus one is also nice if you can get an invite hahah

CHlCKEN

Oct 17, 2013
its tough, depends on your needs. There is a good thread in general section called will you ditch your lg g2 when g3 comes. There are some comments that will help you make a choice.

g2 is better value cause it still has good specs. However g3 is new, latest. Lot going for it.

Before someone deleted this thread I'll have to say that always go for the newer phone unless you already had a G2 than the upgrade might not be much and display and battery life are questionable watch Erica griffins video.

Reactions: ollielol

ollielol

Feb 6, 2011

haha great, bedankt ;)
the oneplus one invites system really annoys me and the stupid delay they are encountering aren't helping. they have lost their credibility to me

CHlCKEN

Oct 17, 2013
haha great, bedankt ;)
the oneplus one invites system really annoys me and the stupid delay they are encountering aren't helping. they have lost their credibility to me

Same here and a lot of people are really pissed on their fb page and they act like everyone is happy .. Cool phone really but the company who made it are trolling us hard.

ollielol

Feb 6, 2011
Same here and a lot of people are really pissed on their fb page and they act like everyone is happy .. Cool phone really but the company who made it are trolling us hard.

could not agree more, let's hope the phone actually makes it to global availability because it is still damn good value for money :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Before someone deleted this thread I'll have to say that always go for the newer phone unless you already had a G2 than the upgrade might not be much and display and battery life are questionable watch Erica griffins video.