[SHARE] GLTools - Alternative to Chainfire3d

Search This thread
Hello everyone,
I am just sharing this tool with you, already shared by XDA Recognized Contributor viking37.
I have not created this, neither I take credit.

Hi,

First, this is not my work, I just share this app I've just find...

The dev is n0n3m4.

That being said the app is available on the Playstore, search for GLTools (graphics optimizer), for now only a paid version is available on the Play Store.

EDIT: n0n3m4 sent me an "XDA version" of its app (thanks to him), see in attachment, since he made a "special" version (with almost all the features unlocked) it will be nice to test and report :good:

I've downloaded it and tried for a few minutes (need really more investigations), but I don't understand all (I think I need to speak with my friend Google, even with the link below) :D. I'm not a real user of these kinds of apps, but maybe some of you are more interested than me to tweak these settings...

If someone could (or the dev) eventually test more, give more explanations, feedback, etc... Let's discuss about this app.

In any case since there is a reference to Chainfire3D app, I put the thread from Chainfire here too: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1087427.

If you want to test this app, make a Nandroid backup first, I'm not responsible (nor the dev) if something goes wrong.

:)

Original Thread Link here.

maur1c10

Mar 15, 2013
ive tried this on my touchpad and i can say it works on it, gonna try it on the phone