[CM7 Theme Chooser] Sony, Samsung, Motorola themes (HDPI/MDPI - 28/11- now on market)

Search This thread

segyto

Oct 16, 2008
very good theme, but the buttons to press eg send button to be gray and black text .. vision is not very good. A good option would be white text

jordonkobe

Dec 18, 2010
Thanks for your work, one question, which png controls the red line?
motoblur2.png

King Shady

Sep 6, 2010
Great theme, looks awesome on my Inspire 4G! You have been thanked! I hope to see more updates (can I request the beam thing when scrolling to end of list to be changed to red instead of orange, and maybe a motoblur themed-lockscreen!). Thanks again awesome job!

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Great theme, looks awesome on my Inspire 4G! You have been thanked! I hope to see more updates (can I request the beam thing when scrolling to end of list to be changed to red instead of orange, and maybe a motoblur themed-lockscreen!). Thanks again awesome job!

yeah i was planning on changing the colour of the overscroll anyway :p, as for the lockscreen, i would and would make a metamorph, but metamorph doesn't work on my phone and i don't know how to make one, if someone does make one, then great.

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
working on xperia and touchwiz theme soon, don't dl the xperia one, it won't work for hdpi. sorry :), i need to compile on ubuntu again, was testing it out on windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: poontab

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Just done touchwiz, still beta, if i have time ill compile and upload the xperia theme.

no screenshots since it looks crap on my phone and its only HDPI so far, i need to resize and make it for mdpi, or if someone can find me an mdpi framework, that is awesome.

framework and systemui has been done. it probably will have some bugs, soz if there is any... this programming assignment is really annoying me @_@. ill try to fix it asap.

Attachments

• TouchWizzed.apk
    630.7 KB · Views: 141

Top Liked Posts