[Theme][SE ICS Beta][LunarUICS]

Search This thread

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
SE ICS beta got themed!!!

here i have port cm7 theme called LunarUI by R3D X(original thread,and thanks him),so give it a try mate!!

screenshot,see attachment!!
download it here

what do we have in this zip??
-LunarUICS theme(maybe not perfect,still learning)
-cm9 official bootanimation,fit to arc screen,thanks to Quinny889(original thread)
-softkey with web2.0text theme

warning!!! if you flashing this zip you will lose all mod you made previously,made a backup of your SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk,i have warned you,dont ask for undo.zip please..

do you like it???glad you like it,donation??no!!! just press "thanks" to give me more idea of next theme:p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-02-18-01-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-02-18-01-38.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3,733
Last edited:

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
Will this flash into Z's rom?

Sent from my LT15/18i-Dimiui using xda premium

Anicane

Mar 30, 2008
Ålesund
does it have to be CM7 rom ? or will it work on stock rom too ? And can please upload more screen shots.

Last edited:

dedei

Jan 20, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Dumb question: will this work on stock .42? :( i'm really desperate to have that theme but I don't feel like unlocking my bootloader :(

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
like the title said,SE Beta,so not for other cause i edit the framework,not thinking about other rom cause im only using ics beta,but it really easy to port it,just copy and paste all the file in the right folder,but you must have the right tool to decompile and rebuild it without error,there are many thread in xda for the tut,feel free to search cause it was really fun making it..

from the ARC

Anicane

Mar 30, 2008
Ålesund
like the title said,SE Beta,so not for other cause i edit the framework,not thinking about other rom cause im only using ics beta,but it really easy to port it,just copy and paste all the file in the right folder,but you must have the right tool to decompile and rebuild it without error,there are many thread in xda for the tut,feel free to search cause it was really fun making it..

from the ARC

Can you please build one for 0.42 or 0.62 ?

Reactions: dedei

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
I would love this for z rom is it possible ?

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SE ICS beta got themed!!!

here i have port cm7 theme called LunarUI by R3D X(original thread,and thanks him),so give it a try mate!!

screenshot,see attachment!!
    download it here

what do we have in this zip??
    -LunarUICS theme(maybe not perfect,still learning)
    -cm9 official bootanimation,fit to arc screen,thanks to Quinny889(original thread)
    -softkey with web2.0text theme

warning!!! if you flashing this zip you will lose all mod you made previously,made a backup of your SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk,i have warned you,dont ask for undo.zip please..

do you like it???glad you like it,donation??no!!! just press "thanks" to give me more idea of next theme:p
    I would love this for z rom is it possible ?

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

it is possible,but im a bit busy lately,still have pending request from Anicane,sooo sorry Anicane,i will make it done by this week

from the ARC

pm me your systemui.apk and framework-res.apk cause i dont use gb anymore

from the ARC
    pm me your systemui.apk and framework-res.apk cause i dont use gb anymore

from the ARC

Sent....:)

from the ARC