[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4] CM9 Kang *Updated 6/12 6:40pm*

Search This thread

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
In regards to the lte/cdma option, I've read that sprints network will only read the device if its on just cdma until the lte is launched. So seems pointless to have it set lte/cdma, imho.

Also, I have my lock screen setup with all slots mapped. Works fine. I have navi bar setup without fail as well, yay search key! xD

Even in markets that is suppose to have lte first like atlanta? I read someone got some results near San Antonio.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

southernchris7

Jan 13, 2011
Not having problems with the lock screen with all slots full. When I had a blank slot I got reboots from choosing the blank slot though.

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
GOOGLE Wallet?

Looking forward to the update you said you would be posting later tonight -

Curious if all CM is having an issue with GOOGLE Wallet or is that one fo the bugs you need to work out?

I am getting an error message that says Google Wallet is not configured in my country or for my device?

just curious -

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
Looking forward to the update you said you would be posting later tonight -

Curious if all CM is having an issue with GOOGLE Wallet or is that one fo the bugs you need to work out?

I am getting an error message that says Google Wallet is not configured in my country or for my device?

just curious -

Seems to be other ppl as well. I haven't gotten that but I don't have the apk for wallet either. Will the update tonight fix the roaming indicator bug? Its driving me crazy for some reason! Lol

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
Seems to be other ppl as well. I haven't gotten that but I don't have the apk for wallet either. Will the update tonight fix the roaming indicator bug? Its driving me crazy for some reason! Lol

Dude me too!! On the lock screen and the pull down.... I feel like I'm out of service or something and its making me crazy!! I'm picky and huge on aesthetics lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dude me too!! On the lock screen and the pull down.... I feel like I'm out of service or something and its making me crazy!! I'm picky and huge on aesthetics lol

I assume the "workaround" for the Roaming Indicator should work as it did on previous versions.

search around for ERI.xml if it's bothering you. Edit the file to your liking, drop it in /data & reboot.

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
I assume the "workaround" for the Roaming Indicator should work as it did on previous versions.

search around for ERI.xml if it's bothering you. Edit the file to your liking, drop it in /data & reboot.

Just tried searching for eri.xml and I couldn't find anything with 2 different file managers.

BK553

Jan 6, 2008
St. Louis
Does anyone else have a problem getting custom light levels and notification light settings to stick after a reboot?

brianbgrp

Dec 20, 2011
antioch, california
Or just go.google ics reloaded. Find the thread on XDa and download the latest version. Flash it. Wipe dalvik reboot. open reloaded settings and set it to whatever. Also enjoy the plethora of other goodies I comes with.

If just there was an easy mms fix =(

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
Or just go.google ics reloaded. Find the thread on XDa and download the latest version. Flash it. Wipe dalvik reboot. open reloaded settings and set it to whatever. Also enjoy the plethora of other goodies I comes with.

If just there was an easy mms fix =(

Whaaaat? Is it like a universal themer or something?

brianbgrp

Dec 20, 2011
antioch, california
Its a mod for cm9 I think that some guys built. just gives allot of customization. Like softkey color picker. . Different power widget styles. I personally use a tabbed pulldown notification. Notifications on one tab and widgets on another. Keep things clean and uncluttered.

And different.t battery style choices. Just go play with the mod....its really useful imo

Reactions: bdubs4200

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
Its a mod for cm9 I think that some guys built. just gives allot of customization. Like softkey color picker. . Different power widget styles. I personally use a tabbed pulldown notification. Notifications on one tab and widgets on another. Keep things clean and uncluttered.

And different.t battery style choices. Just go play with the mod....its really useful imo

One more thing to add to my todo list after work :) thanks for the heads up!

jamsterzak

Dec 9, 2009
Detroit
Even in markets that is suppose to have lte first like atlanta? I read someone got some results near San Antonio.

Not sure tbh, just read that on a sprint forum. I would imagine if the service is offered it would work. For the unfortunate regions that aren't an alpha lte area, I'd suggest the cdma setting.

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335402762200.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335402762200.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 102

Top Liked Posts