[Q] Need Answers please..

Search This thread

AndroidInsanity

Jan 15, 2012
Huddersfield
www.youtube.com
I currently have a Xperia Z and I am shocked on how much it lags here and there even with a custom ROM on it, not really into the fact it's waterproof.

I just want something that is fast, decent build quality, good enough camera and has no lag when browsing and playing games like sonic dash
and not expensive

Could the Moto G be a great alternative for what I want?

Sonic dash play smoothly?

apps open fast?

Build quality?

Battery life?

Last edited:

AndroidInsanity

Jan 15, 2012
Huddersfield
www.youtube.com
Use search and You will get answers.

I did use search. But until there is a person that wrote about or covered EVERYTHING I wanted to know, then I will understand why you just said that (Y)

I beleive this is the only place where there is a possibility that my question would be answered.

And assuming I didn't search is pretty silly ;)
Although if there is a paragraph or review that answers everything, do share!

Thanks!

creambyemute

Nov 2, 2013
Dude, there is:
# What about Battery Life Topic
# And what about Moto G Review Central
# Uhm somehow found more Moto G Gaming Topic
# I got even more muahahaha Moto G Benchmarks

You searched? Common dude, you lie as much as evil would!

Edit: I'm such a nice guy, I don't just troll I even give you the links so you find these well hidden topic

PS; took me 2 minutes. You're just lazy
PS2; And NO, we will not summarize these topics for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 72off

ksuuk

Apr 23, 2012
Tallinn

Well, about Your questions, there is no simple answer, as it's a matter of Your needs. Alternative - who knows? Camera - I don't take pictures, so Ok for me. Sonic - don't know hat it is. Apps speed & build quality & battery life - its a matter of experience with other phones, OK for me.

So Moto G is so far the best phone for me. I also own Xperia Z1, which I have used couple times only as I prefer Moto G. And as Moto G doesn't cost much, You can buy it just for test & fun. You won't regret. Trust me.

Last edited:

AndroidInsanity

Jan 15, 2012
Huddersfield
www.youtube.com
Well, about Your questions, there is no simple answer, as it's a matter of Your needs. Alternative - who knows? Camera - I don't take pictures, so Ok for me. Sonic - don't know hat it is. Apps speed & build quality & battery life - its a matter of experience with other phones, OK for me.

So Moto G is so far the best phone for me. I also own Xperia Z1, which I have used couple times only as I prefer Moto G. And as Moto G doesn't cost much, You can buy it just for test & fun. You won't regret. Trust me.

I made the jump earlier today and I have gotta agree with you. this phone is awesome. Just no KitKat update for me on unlocked UK, heard some complaints with flashing the US version.

Top Liked Posts