[Q] Please suggest a better phone among the listed ones

Search This thread

avinashs551

Mar 7, 2014
Visakhapatnam
I've been getting confused with which mobile to go with. My phone specs are Quadcore processor, 5MP Camera/ I've shortlisted some. Here they are: Lenovo p780, Lenovo s820, Sony Xperia C, Blackberry z10. Please check these and suggest a better phone which has better service and performance. Awaiting a quick and useful reply.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
I've been getting confused with which mobile to go with. My phone specs are Quadcore processor, 5MP Camera/ I've shortlisted some. Here they are: Lenovo p780, Lenovo s820, Sony Xperia C, Blackberry z10. Please check these and suggest a better phone which has better service and performance. Awaiting a quick and useful reply.

Nexus 5

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
Lots of phones are better than that... Which I suspect is the problem the sony xperia SP offers a very good price to spec ratio

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

he_arslan

Sep 15, 2013
Moto G? It is most popular smart phone of Moto.

Lots of phones are better than that... Which I suspect is the problem the sony xperia SP offers a very good price to spec ratio

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

varunpilankar

Jul 8, 2012
Sony Xperia SP
Moto X
Looking forward to your list.. I would suggest Lenovo P780 would be the best phone for you.. As per my experience.. I've used it personally & as per performance it's pretty good at that price.. P780 is best known for its battery life.. Currently unbeatable.. As compared to other phones in the list.. But before buying P780 just keep one thing in mind.. There are two models which are available in the market right now.. 4GB & 8GB.. 4GB one has internal storage shortage as half of the memory is used by the OS.. So go for the 8GB one.. If you need any more information please revert back..

Hit Thanks if I helped you.. :);):beer:

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app