Xperia M update (15.4.A.1.9) now rolling

Search This thread

ashrith.athreya

Nov 10, 2013
RE: Sony Xperia M 4.3 update problem

The update stops at 99% in the sony pc companion and stops at 781.5/786.1 mb in the SUS! It is really very irritating to wait for such a long time and end up with this. Please provide a solution for it

kumarab4

Mar 12, 2014
update services stops at 781.5

The update stops at 99% in the sony pc companion and stops at 781.5/786.1 mb in the SUS! It is really very irritating to wait for such a long time and end up with this. Please provide a solution for it

i use an i7 pc with a 20 MBPS 1:1 internet. The download is stil slow and for some reason freezes at 781.5 mb in SUS and PC companion at 99%. No ports blocked, every other donload is at 2.5 MBPS+.Sony servers are probably not able to accomodate the updates for a budget phone.

oorvashe

Mar 10, 2013
i use an i7 pc with a 20 MBPS 1:1 internet. The download is stil slow and for some reason freezes at 781.5 mb in SUS and PC companion at 99%. No ports blocked, every other donload is at 2.5 MBPS+.Sony servers are probably not able to accomodate the updates for a budget phone.

Just download the FTF and flash it with the latest flash tool. With the internet speed you have it should be complete in less than 45 minutes. I downloaded and Flashed the ftf and its working fine.

part 1994

Jul 16, 2012

Try uninstalling and re installing PC companion. I had similar problem during the last update and doing that fixed it for me.

Kir3

I have a problem after update. Some apps report that there is no Internet connection although WiFi is enabled. Some apps work but half-way, for eg. Outlook.com app it give me to login but after connection it says error, no network connection. Google apps works, aptoide.com is loading, m.aptoide.com says there is no internet.
I try on my PC these sites, and they work normally. I made a factory reset but problem persist.

maretodoric

Mar 7, 2012
Hmmm i got problem with this update. When i try to update it via Update Center in my phone, i download the software but when the phone reboots, i get an error
E: footer is wrong.
E: signature verification failed

Why does that happen Oo Do i need to do this with flashtool and so, will i lose all my user and app data?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts