[Q] boot loop after flashing factory image

Search This thread

uishido

Aug 2, 2012
Amsterdam
hi guys,

I use to reflash the factory image on my nexus 5 every here and then. Since a few days I have the problem that every time I do this and the device reboots afterwards I get a boot loop.

Altough I can 'fix' this everytime by booting into stock recovery and doing a factory reset I find it weird because until recently it never did that...

Is there anything I might be doing wrong or that I can do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
hi guys,

I use to reflash the factory image on my nexus 5 every here and then. Since a few days I have the problem that every time I do this and the device reboots afterwards I get a boot loop.

Altough I can 'fix' this everytime by booting into stock recovery and doing a factory reset I find it weird because until recently it never did that...

Thanks in advance!

If you don`t use erase and flash userdata.img do so, that may solve the issue.

FuMMoD

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 11, 2009
South Florida
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2477886

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk